Optimisation for Google Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
If you run and online shop, Google base could give you a second bite of the SEO cherry.

Has anyone here optimised a website for Google base, what is it like, now do you optimise for Google base?

Thanks

Zoli

Yellow Belt
Temi, I am going to go around this topic in the forthcoming days. Will update this thread with the efforts and results. :)

A

andrejs1991

Why only products and service i have heard also that it helps to optimize, or i am mistaken?

stephen186

Yellow Belt
It do help in getting backlinks. you can submit content to googlebase about your product or services and thus help to get a valuable backlink from google base.

Candise

White Belt
One of the most important tools available to any webmaster is Google Webmaster tools. This is a FREE tool from Google, and its sole purpose is characterizing and diagnosing website technical-related issues. The objective is to make the website as search engine friendly as possible, not only for Google but other search engines as well. A search engine friendly website will then have no problems in rankings and maximize visitors' site experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.