My 2 Cents Other search engines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luq

Yellow Belt
Hello,

It is a general believe that the three best search engine are Google, Yahoo and MSN and the traffic from three of them real count alot.

So, which search engine is your forth best search engine and how many traffic did you get from it.

Thanks

D

devilbatista

MSN and Yahoo aren't that much popular search engine than Google. However these search engines have lots of features and tools.

As you get some money for searching in the google which is in a particular website, the use of google search engine is increasing day by day.

Google search engine is really simple and effective search engine and It's easy to use. So, I perfer Google as others do. :)

Mirror7

White Belt
If your business is oriented on local audience, local se might mean somehting, but these days when things are getting more and more globalized, Google is the top se.

Footzilla

Yellow Belt
If your business is oriented on local audience, local se might mean somehting, but these days when things are getting more and more globalized, Google is the top se.
I don't think that any other search engine will beat google in the future. It's at the top right now and it will at the top in the near future:)

D

devilbatista

There will be hardly chance of beating Google in the future unless the search engine makes a New and Better Features. Like giving more money for advertisements or adsense.

There is competetition everywhere, may be there will be someone who will beat Google.

Footzilla

Yellow Belt
Well I think that the only one who will be able to beat google will be the one who comes up with some new ideas which had been never thought of before. It's all about ideas ;)

D

dds_sdd

Well I think that the only one who will be able to beat google will be the one who comes up with some new ideas which had been never thought of before. It's all about ideas ;)
That ids very well said. And that must be somating little bit other. IMO

Footzilla

Yellow Belt
I heard that wikipedia is making a search engine in which real humans will advice people. I think that it would be successful. It's a great idea and I really think that it would be able to beat google. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.