My 2 Cents Outbound links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafsoh

Yellow Belt
Is outbound links important? if yes, how important are they? Then as google ever said anything about this? Thanks in advance

Luq

Yellow Belt
Outbound links are important but not in an eye of SE.

They are important because you are giving links to your visitor from your website. Its a matter of reputation of your website because you don't want to give your visitor a bad outgoing link because it will effect your site too. You may not get traffic from out going links but surely if all the outgoing links are helpful for your visitors and are related then you may get returning visitors who will vote for your site.

TryUsOut

Yellow Belt
Does out bound links helpful to SEO or does it make worse?
You leak out PR by linking to other sites. But if they are to authority and useful sites in good standing with the search engines, you don't have to worry much. The thing that will get you in trouble is that if you would link out to a bad negihborhood site or a banned site.

Hello Friends.............

Outbound links tell search engines which websites you think have valuable information and are relevant to your own website(s), and help your visitors find what they need even if these websites / web pages are not your own site(s).

Thanks

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
If this outbound links goes to good sites then it's ok. But if this links goes to bad sites you need to put it into rel="nofollow". Personal for me If outbound links doesn't go to my sites or sites that I promoting so I put it into nofollow attribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.