Page rank update has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
It looks as if the google is roling out a PR and backlink update at the same time. I am seeing an increase in backlinks for this forum from 67 to 262 but PR is remaining at 4.

Not such good news for my main site - backlinks up from 22 to 33 with PR staying the same at PR2. I am not sure why but I dont have a single press release or article anywhere showing up as a backlink.

S

simon

Yeah, backlink update has been started since couple of week ago.
But haven't heard about PR update yet.
I am also curious about some other sites for PR update.

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
Don't expect an increase in PR , because until now google shown us that they are ready to produce some surprises , like it happened at the last two updates when many sites have had an drop in PR.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Don't expect an increase in PR , because until now google shown us that they are ready to produce some surprises , like it happened at the last two updates when many sites have had an drop in PR.
I hear you. My site will be moving up so high in the rankings that every other website on the internet will have to come down a notch or two. :eek:

Only joking.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Thought I would revive this thread. I am showing a change in pagerank across my sites. My main site has gained from PR2 to PR3, not quite as high as we are aiming but it is a step in the right direction. I am still showing the same number of backlinks, a lowly 30 - this is the level it has been at since the last update 6 months ago.

C

cdiva

I got higher backlinks and a lower PR, from 3 to 2 on one of my websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.