Page Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkd_uk

Yellow Belt
Hi

What Page Rank are you looking to get at the Next Google update?

This forum has a PR2, not sure what i'm looking to get at the next update :roll:

Thanks

hugodiaz

Yellow Belt
Last time I checked my website has a PR 3, and the forum PR 2. Honestly, I don't care too much about page rank, but of course I would like to see the forum jump to 3 and the homepage go to 4.

What I am really concerned about though is to finish developing all the areas of my website as then I can spend a lot more time and money on marketing. I truly think that once I finish everything I have in mind that my website really has great potential to take off. Haha, but maybe we all feel this way, so I could be getting ahead of myself. :roll:

Candoto

Yellow Belt
My latest project is still PR0. There's not much fun in the SEO-stakes as it's number 1 in Google for the main keywords already as there's only two other sites like it.

Would imagine the few paid links should get it to a PR 3 or PR 4, this update might be too soon though.

Bionic Woman

Yellow Belt
Three months after my site was online it went to a PR3 which is great. Of course I'd like higher, maybe a 4 or 5 but I can't see that happening.

We will see. :D

Tigger

White Belt
I have sites ranging from 2 to 5. I would love to get my pr5 to a pr6 but it is meant to be very hard to do. The funny thing is I haven't done a lot of marketing for the pr5 site, I do a lot more for others.

Bionic Woman

Yellow Belt
Do you know what I find strange though.

If I go to a site from my favourites it will show a PR 3 but if I type that site into google and go from there, it will show as a PR 4.

This only has happened to two sites I know of.

Why does that happen?

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
The sites in your favourite are probably served from you browser cache, but sites you visit through link from Google are served fresh, so you may need to clear you browser cache so that you can see the most recent PR of sites .

Bionic Woman said:
Do you know what I find strange though.

If I go to a site from my favourites it will show a PR 3 but if I type that site into google and go from there, it will show as a PR 4.

This only has happened to two sites I know of.

Why does that happen?

S

saggygenius

well my sites PR just got updated from 2 to 3

i am hoping to raise it to 4-5 by the next Pr update
i think it will be in the aug/sept 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.