Paid to surf

Status
Not open for further replies.

scfc16

Yellow Belt
After all advantage dissapeared we were left with no paid to surf programs, has any one managed to find some ??

I tried cash fiesta but it is a scam .,

also tried something like the green horse ticker bar.I have read claims that others get paid to use it however I have not even been allowed to get the software running on my laptop, ANd it has spy ware so i un installed it .

Does anyone know any legit paid to surf programs ??

D

devilbatista

There are some PTC that pays. I know one of Bux.to . I have seen many postive reviews that it pays. But you will need some referrals for this job and to reach to the payout. But I heard that the payment time is too slow and can even take months.

USDPAL was also the one which paid but nowadays it doesn't pay. May be it has turned to SCAM. I am checking out some more PTC. I will let you know if I get paid by any PTC sites I am joining.

fantastvik

Yellow Belt
there are many like adbux, topbux, bux.to, hits 4 pay, cassandra clicks, maine click etc.. but never trusted them. if any body has used and more importantly "Earned" from these sites, share some of the tips and tricks here

bhushna

Yellow Belt
This all things look good for newbie in the webmaster world. Earning 10$ a month is not a big deal. So i think someone should make a site which pays more than that, so we also can get a good share of income from these sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.