Paint me a picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Simon

Could anybody please tell me how i can get images onto my webpage? i can get all the text and links on but no images.ive put the images and index page onto my ftp client(ftp surfer) but they wont 'marry' togeather.If you want to see what i mean goto working-online.org.Its pretty annoying because every else works,I just have no images! Im new to all this,so im hoping its something simple! Thanks.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Simon,
welcome to webmaster serve. First you should create and image folder on your site, upload the images to the image folders, ensure the images are in .jpg, .gif or .png format.
You can then link to the images from you document. I am happy to help you if you give me the name of your site and the part of your site you want to add the images to.

Thanks

S

Simon

images

Thanks for the reply temi, my site is working-online.org, I was sent the index with all the text and links already on there. I have all the images they were sent to me aswell. All i had to do was put the index and images into ftp surfer and there were supposed to 'marry' up. but as you can see they didnt! Thanks for any help you can give

Status
Not open for further replies.