Just Gossip Paintballers? Maybe A First Batalk.com Meat :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

orange

Re: paintballers?

i play paintball. where do you guys play at?
 

bayster

Yellow Belt
Re: paintballers?

my bother is into it , i remember him " stealing by dads Visa card and oedered $500 gun " we so killed him
 

fliptout

Yellow Belt
Re: paintballers?

bayster said:
my bother is into it , i remember him " stealing by dads Visa card and oedered $500 gun " we so killed him
hahahaaha now thats dedication to the game.


and a little bit of stupidity mixed in....
 

bayster

Yellow Belt
Re: paintballers?

<page two owned>

ok , i know few places we can go out here in fremont

this is what i need to know


1. who's in ?
2. you willing to go in fremont or outside of fremont ?
 

weaponx12o

Yellow Belt
theres a place here in san jose as well. near my place, i believe its on tully. it is kinda small though, and sometimes its packed on the weekends
 

jeck*

Yellow Belt
weaponx12o said:
theres a place here in san jose as well. near my place, i believe its on tully. it is kinda small though, and sometimes its packed on the weekends
www.santaclarapaintball.com

alot of good advanced players play here on sundays. it gets pretty packed and the games turn around really fast. its pure speedball so if we play here, be ready to use alot of paint and get alot of welts. the field entrance is actually on the monterey highway side (closer to highway 87)

theyre open friday evenings too. if the batalkers wanna play friday evening, this can be arranged as well. its not as packed and its pretty laid back on fridays.

hours are 4.30-8 fridays...
8am-8pm saturdays and 8-4 on sundays.
 

bayster

Yellow Belt
jeck* said:
www.santaclarapaintball.com

alot of good advanced players play here on sundays. it gets pretty packed and the games turn around really fast. its pure speedball so if we play here, be ready to use alot of paint and get alot of welts. the field entrance is actually on the monterey highway side (closer to highway 87)

theyre open friday evenings too. if the batalkers wanna play friday evening, this can be arranged as well. its not as packed and its pretty laid back on fridays.

hours are 4.30-8 fridays...
8am-8pm saturdays and 8-4 on sundays.
if you could , please do ... make it three weeks out sp i can make it " featuured event page ] thanks ... let me know
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top