Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linx

URL(s) of site?
wordchase.com

Age of site?
Around 3 Months

Approximately monthly page views and/or unique visitors?
No serious trafficyet, Site needs promotion. I have done none whatsoever. Here are the stats since October 2004:

Month Daily Avg Monthly Totals
Hits Files Pages Visits Sites KBytes Visits Pages Files Hits

Jan 2005 185 156 132 12 33 13158 86 924 1097 1298
Dec 2004 182 160 160 13 173 58573 433 4975 4988 5658
Nov 2004 121 94 88 24 271 41650 728 2649 2822 3650
Oct 2004 182 132 127 20 149 25580 353 2162 2252 3094

Totals 138961 1600 10710 11159 13700

How does the site generate income? How much?
Almost none at the moment. This is a ppc search engine. The potential to make some good money is there. It's set up with these search engines, which you can use or not use and you can add any others you like:
Allfeeds (affiliate program)
SearchFeed ( affiliate program )
RevenuePILOT (affiliate program)
XMLRevenue (70% affiliate program)
www.Dmoz.org (open directory project, reviewed by editors)
MSN.com (large database by Microsoft)
Raging.com (large database by AltaVista Search)

I was also approved by Enchance formerly AH-HA. But since I dont know how to program I couldt set up the feed.

Who develops content and administers the site? How much time does it require?
The site is 100% set up. Requires no maintenance. Just promotion. You can collect payment for adds/bids via paypal, clickbank, 2checkout or egold.

What is the monthly cost of running the site?
None, except for web hosting which is paid up till october of this year and domain name also paid till October.

Reason for selling?
I have started other projects and I no longer have time for this one.

Will you help with the transition of the site to the new owner?
Of course, but it also depends on the offer. The buyer w'll need to join the affiliate programs for the search engines listed above, I would appreciate if the buyer joins under my affiliate ID.

Does the site have an ezine or newsletter? Number of subscribers?
No

What all does the site include?
Search engine script already installed and working, the pay module already installed and working. A banner script installed and working, you can use it to sell banner ads or as a banner exchange for traffic. I have just added a link exchange script you can use it or delete it, the domain name (I will transfer ownership to the buyer) and hosting (I will change the whois to the buyer)

Asking price for the site?
I will consider any serious offers. I'm not going to just give it away. I'll accept the highest, I just posted this so there are no offers yet. Just keep in mind the work that went into setting this site and the money spent for all these scripts. If you are not prepared to make a serious offer, dont bother eventually I'll begin to get traffic and make some money.

But if you are ready to deal, private message me with a quote or reply to this post. You can also PM me if you have any questions/suggestions/comments.

Thank you,
linx

Last edited by a moderator:
A

andy9192

Site for sale

Interested in your site, but have no idea what a fair price is ?

Please set a fair price...

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.