My Experience Paypal Is The Most Trusted Payment Processor!

Muhammad Rizwan

Content Writer
Almost all of us are familiar with Paypal. It is one of the best payment processor working online from a long time. Many people prefer using this payment processor as compared to others. They offer a lot of features and services, both for clients and merchants. The best thing is Paypal offers fraud protection to their clients. If somehow a client got scammed by someone, Paypal offers them full refund by deducting the amount from scammers account. Hence, it's the most trusted and secured payment processor these days.

I personally have a good experience with Paypal. When I was using other payment processors I have been scammed lots of time. But after using Paypal for more than a Year. I am fully satisfied with their services. Now I am not afraid fo getting scammed by anyone.

bharath

Can you name which payment processors you got scammed? I have used so many and never got scammed by any payment processor only people did it.

US people loves to use Paypal while German people use Moneybookers.

Paypal is very horrible for my country. Over the years Nigeria got banned from amazon, paypal and some other sites, and finally they have lifted the ban, but with a huge number of restrictions for the usage. Now paypal is working here it is still horrible, as we can't connect banks to the account nor can we receive funds, they tell us to use other neighboring African countries instead.

Content Writer
I use Payza sometimes to pay a small number of service providers who do not take PayPal. So far, I didn't have any issues because I would never withdraw from Payza, it was purely to upload funds and pay the providers.

Last week I had to withdraw an amount to be sent to my US bank account, after a couple of days Payza started displaying my withdrawal transaction as completed but I saw no signs of the funds into my account. After waiting for a couple more days I decided to open a support ticket at Payza asking about my withdrawal request, further wait for a couple days before their incompetent support staff replies to my ticket saying "transaction is completed, please provide proof of deposit so we can cross verify", which made no sense because I was not the one depositing money, it was Payza to deposit into my account.

I replied back asking them to escalate my ticket to senior support staff. After two days I receive a reply from the same dumb support staff copy pasting their previous response and asking me to provide proof of deposit to cross verify!

I might try calling their support phone number if they have one, if not I will give up on getting my withdrawal funds and will only be ever using Payza if I am sure that I won't need to withdraw from them ever again. They have a really bad user interface, buggy website, incompetent support staff and shady business practices.

I use Payza sometimes to pay a small number of service providers who do not take PayPal. So far, I didn't have any issues because I would never withdraw from Payza, it was purely to upload funds and pay the providers.

Last week I had to withdraw an amount to be sent to my US bank account, after a couple of days Payza started displaying my withdrawal transaction as completed but I saw no signs of the funds into my account. After waiting for a couple more days I decided to open a support ticket at Payza asking about my withdrawal request, further wait for a couple days before their incompetent support staff replies to my ticket saying "transaction is completed, please provide proof of deposit so we can cross verify", which made no sense because I was not the one depositing money, it was Payza to deposit into my account.

I replied back asking them to escalate my ticket to senior support staff. After two days I receive a reply from the same dumb support staff copy pasting their previous response and asking me to provide proof of deposit to cross verify!

I might try calling their support phone number if they have one, if not I will give up on getting my withdrawal funds and will only be ever using Payza if I am sure that I won't need to withdraw from them ever again. They have a really bad user interface, buggy website, incompetent support staff and shady business practices.
I just signed up for it, but I don't think I am going to be using it anymore, if this how they treat their customers. Calling is the better option, than sending an email or chatting with an online representative, quite frankly I believe calling pays more than the other two options.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
@challengewriter Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately as you are aware Nigeria is a blacklisted country by many big providers due to huge percentage of email and online fraud and scams generating from there, thus these providers make it hard to connect accounts or use their services in Nigeria. For time being maybe you will have to find alternative ways to use these services to earn. How is Skrill or Moneybookers in Nigeria, what about Payza or Alertpay?

@Avatarpals Wow, sorry to hear about your Payza experience. You should definitely call their customer support and try to explain the issue. If the company cares about its customers they should investigate and give you back your money. Based on your experience I will be more careful when using Payza going forward. That Sucks!

wilco

Grammarian Apprentice
I've found Paypal to be fairly reliable over the years. It has it's downfalls, as does any service or product. You get used to the fees, and justify it with the potential-earnings v. your overhead. Downtime's are not impressive though, and shouldn't be a common hiccup as it was the other day. I found this site useful in discovering whether or not other people were having trouble accessing PayPal: http://downdetector.com/status/paypal

Even though it was only for about 10-15 minutes the other day, it's definitely a scary, sour feeling to think that my money is tied up, or I can't conduct business transactions for whatever technical reason(s) on Paypal's end. Never the less, no, I've never tried or used any other providers, and wouldn't. When it comes to money and change, I stick to what's safe and proven most effective. Never my self had any trouble, and use a secure connection when accessing WiFi when it come's to dealing with logins or money.

Then again, if we take a step back, we can see that any online Banking or Retail system nor business, in the end, is truly 100% safe.
Remember when a hacker(s) hit Target for millions of dollars and stole customer data?
Page: Target Admits Massive Credit Card Breach; 40 Million Affected at http://www.wired.com/2013/12/target-hack-hits-40-million/

networld

I have been using PayPal and Payza for the last three years or so. I am a fully satisfied customer of PayPal. They give reliable service and I don't think the fee is at a higher side. After all good things have a price tag with them.

I never use Payza to withdraw fund as the fee attached is quite high there. As PayPal does not allow me to do transactions with my fund in PayPal, I have to depend on Payza. Payza is also good but the withdrawal fee is beyond my budget.

PayPal also take proactive measures to protect their customer interest. I have seen a lot of people who has been scammed by PTC sites got their investment back through PayPal.

@challengewriter Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately as you are aware Nigeria is a blacklisted country by many big providers due to huge percentage of email and online fraud and scams generating from there, thus these providers make it hard to connect accounts or use their services in Nigeria. For time being maybe you will have to find alternative ways to use these services to earn. How is Skrill or Moneybookers in Nigeria, what about Payza or Alertpay?
I just signed up for payza, so far so good it seems genuine, and I might be able to withdraw funds into my bank account, but I have not checked Skrill or Moneybookers, but I'll go and read about it and see if other Nigerians have used it. Paypal is good, since I can't withdraw the money, I like to think of it as a savings account. I've noticed a lot of Nigerians, talk about Payoneer.

KenBrace

Yellow Belt
PayPal also take proactive measures to protect their customer interest. I have seen a lot of people who has been scammed by PTC sites got their investment back through PayPal.
I second this post.

I was scammed out of $80 once and was able to recover it after speaking with PayPal on the phone several times. Initially they refused to refund the payment since it was used to purchase digital goods. Not only that but I also sent the money via the personal payment option. So there was no buyer protection.

However, I reported the scammer again after loosing the original dispute and to my surprise, I received an email next morning notifying me that the funds had been returned to my account. How exciting!

pwarbi

PayPal is the biggest online payment site in the world and I think a lot of that comes down to the fact it's the most secure. While there are other sites available, it seems that none have in place the amount of security that PayPal as, and while this can cause problems in some countries, I think people would rather have those security measures in place.

networld

However, I reported the scammer again after loosing the original dispute and to my surprise, I received an email next morning notifying me that the funds had been returned to my account. How exciting!
That is really a customer delight.

Same thing happens in many PTC (Paid to Click) sites where most of the owners are scammers and they just disappear once they get good money from members as investments. I heard that PayPal came to the rescue of members by returning the money from the PTC owner's account. Hence in PTC field it has now become a trend to see whether a site is PayPal enabled as a measure to ensure its authenticity. PayPal has become a synonym for credibility nowadays.

If PayPal come to know of any illegal activities like gambling they will just limit the account and stop further transactions from the account. A large number of PTC sites were forced to close their business due to this.

deewanna

PayPal is indeed the most trusted payment processor and it is largely accepted everywhere on the internet. But they have huge restrictions in countries like Nigeria and some other countries. They should try to remove this restrictions so that we can all enjoy its benefits.

Vinaya

Yes paypal is the most trusted payment processor. Paypal has buyer protection feature, which means if you pay via paypal and do not receive product/service as descried you can dispute a transaction and get full or partial refund. You have 180 days to dispute a transaction. However, it is sad that paypal is not available in many countries, including my home country Nepal.

target

Content Writer
PayPal can actually be a hassle for online sellers though particularly to those who are selling digital goods and this is due to their policy where they only protect the buyers. There are instances where a buyer filed a dispute just because he didn't understand the terms used inside the PDF file he bought. PayPal instantly refund the money while he got the PDF file.

One that I could trust the most is BITCOIN. Simply because once the bitcoin is out, there is no way a buyer can retrieve it unless good faith between the two parties were established.

Yes paypal is the most trusted payment processor. Paypal has buyer protection feature, which means if you pay via paypal and do not receive product/service as descried you can dispute a transaction and get full or partial refund. You have 180 days to dispute a transaction. However, it is sad that paypal is not available in many countries, including my home country Nepal.
They are still growing, a probably will become available in your country in the near future, it may also be that your country's government doesn't allow some of the criteria's that Paypal offers to it users, so until they find a loophole and can ensure they won't have much problems from your country, it will become acceptable, like in Nigeria it just recently became available again, but there are still major restrictions.

Marth

It's been a while but I've been scammed on paypal as well. There was a way you could do a payment reversal, basically the buyer would send over a payment you'd send over the product or service and then they could do a reversal payment. I do still trust paypal overall.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
I am a Paypal user since 2007 and I had no problem with them ever since. I also have other payment processors like Payza, Skrill, Blockchain, etc. Several years ago, Paypal isn't my main processor because I focused on PTC and GPT sites before that are paying mostly via Payza. Now that I am doing freelancing and online business from the day I stopped GPT, I mostly used Paypal.

networld

I have been using PayPal for the last three years or so without any issues. They are very prompt in their service. The only drawback that I feel is the limitation on holding funds in India. Fund in PayPal account is of no use in India till it goes to respective bank account. But we can't blame PayPal for this as they are bound to obey the local rules of the nation they operate in.

It is heard that PayPal is also entering in the field of short term loans to their members. I don't know how feasible it would be. They need to open more branches in every country they operate for a movement like this.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
PayPal India makes a hell lot of money but they don't allow us to spend money from the main balance anymore. To get paid just send the invoice or provide someone your PayPal account for PayPal Indian users. In case, you want to send the funds you have to first withdraw to your bank then send the funds from your Credit Card. There is no way for direct payment.
They say Indian government and RBI had made this new law to stop illegal activities but there are lot of way to do that.
I know PayPal is widely used payment processing system but not the way it is doing business in India.