My Experience Paypal Is The Most Trusted Payment Processor!

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
I really feel for Indian Paypal users. Due to the government rules of India, I think we should probably understand them. @Manish Mishra, you were right. I know it is a great option for you guys to just buy some stuff using credit card after automatically withdrawing the Paypal balance as soon as possible, but the issue is the time that you spend for this process rather than paying through Paypal directly. Every country has their own rules, especially when it comes to payment processors. I think the Indian government is very sensitive into this one, but we have no choice, respect them and abide by their rules.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Thanks for being in talk Mr. Cheezcarls.
In fact, Indian government came to believe that terrorist and major black money could be easily transmitted through it. Lately, they have changed the foreign money remittance process.
Believe me, We Indian earns more money to PayPal than any country. We also have a great surplus charges to send the funds using Credit card.
Receiving funds gets PayPal a 3%+ plus sending funds through PayPal via Credit Card also earns them a 4%+ with every transaction.

skylimit

Content Writer
Member warned for posting very short, one-line replies
Thanks for being in talk Mr. Cheezcarls.
In fact, Indian government came to believe that terrorist and major black money could be easily transmitted through it. Lately, they have changed the foreign money remittance process.
Believe me, We Indian earns more money to PayPal than any country. We also have a great surplus charges to send the funds using Credit card.
Receiving funds gets PayPal a 3%+ plus sending funds through PayPal via Credit Card also earns them a 4%+ with every transaction.
Very true. and very well described.
Before it was very easy to use Paypal, we were able to send without any problem and ofcourse there was no fee if you withdraw money more than 7k rs to bank.
When the rule applied, my all transactions got affected. Even lots of Indian marketers were pissed off. :p
Now, I guess, everything is settled but still most of the Indian online marketers are struggling to find how to attach debit card and verification and all that.
If anyone is having difficulty with it, you can refer to my Paypal tutorial
Tutorial - How To Verify - Attach Card - To Paypal - Explained?

Last edited:

ipol12

Yellow Belt
The only issue I have with PayPal is the charges which increased. When someone paid $100, I was charged $4. But I think it is better than the others like Payza which charges us higher. What I love about PayPal is I don't get charged when transferring to my debit card once my withdrawals were about $175. I am not sure about other countries as policies in every country might be different.

PayPal is still the most trusted online payment processor. I had used some like Payza, Perfect Money or Liberty Reserve, but PayPal is still the best. Despite the high deduction I am getting from the payment it find.

Anyway, PayPal has upgraded and its interface is new. I prefer the old one though as it is easier to use.

Renren

I am using PayPal. The security is very good and reliable. I am using it for almost 3 years now. I only encountered a problem when they said it was limited, but I manage to clear it out by sending some scanned identification cards and other documents that they needed.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
I have been using Paypal for many years and I find it very effective in online transactions. The fees are also not so high plus the security feature is dependable.

steve taylor

White Belt
Yes Paypal is the good online payment processing website.
And its service is very good you can easily create a Paypal account.
I use Paypal for few month and my experience with Paypal is good. And its currency conversion rate is very small.

Doominic anderson

White Belt
Paypal is really a good medium or payment processing system which helps to take our freelancing site's amount in our local bank account,and it is mostly used by the freelancers which make Paypal more trusted system among the all.Paypal also provides easy method and free service,it is also an effective reason behind it's use.But it's service is not good in every country,but it doesn't affect it's popularity.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
I use Payza sometimes to pay a small number of service providers who do not take PayPal. So far, I didn't have any issues because I would never withdraw from Payza, it was purely to upload funds and pay the providers.

Last week I had to withdraw an amount to be sent to my US bank account, after a couple of days Payza started displaying my withdrawal transaction as completed but I saw no signs of the funds into my account. After waiting for a couple more days I decided to open a support ticket at Payza asking about my withdrawal request, further wait for a couple days before their incompetent support staff replies to my ticket saying "transaction is completed, please provide proof of deposit so we can cross verify", which made no sense because I was not the one depositing money, it was Payza to deposit into my account.

I replied back asking them to escalate my ticket to senior support staff. After two days I receive a reply from the same dumb support staff copy pasting their previous response and asking me to provide proof of deposit to cross verify!

I might try calling their support phone number if they have one, if not I will give up on getting my withdrawal funds and will only be ever using Payza if I am sure that I won't need to withdraw from them ever again. They have a really bad user interface, buggy website, incompetent support staff and shady business practices.
I agree with you. One of the major downside of Payza is that it requires a lot of documents to verify and after you have submitted the documents, it also take them a long time to verify your account. There are a lot of complaints from users around the web about Payza.

VIVEK KUMAR

White Belt
Yes , I am recently create a Paypal account. I feel it is very safe for money transfer world wide. I withdrawal money from freelancer account to Paypal and it delivered to my account within five days. Auto withdrawal is the best option provided by the Paypal.

Doominic anderson

White Belt
Yes, Paypal is most trusted online payment processing system and it became more trusted by it's good service and widely used by the freelancers.Trust is very important aspect for any business and specially when the matter belongs to money,nobody want to use unsecured systems for their money transaction.We always survey a lot to get secure and trusted medium for money transfer and thus Paypal is one of them on which we can trust for our freelancer amount transfer process.

Emma Megan

White Belt
PayPal is a good online payment processing system as a worldwide. But many other payment processing companies are running, Its also provide good service.