Help Me/Question Paypal Issue /paypal Limited

ipol12

Yellow Belt
This morning when I woke up, I saw an email coming from PayPal that my account was limited. I opened my account in my browser, there it was confirmed that my account was limited. The reason is not clear how did it happen since it wasn't even indicated. But I have this assumption, it might be the latest transaction. My brother is a PayPal encasher and had issues recently. He opted to use my PayPal account. Now, it is limited. I wonder what will I do. My brother he is going to settle the issue. Will it ever be sorted out?

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
I have two words for you @ipol12....

"Call Paypal"

This is the very best option for you to know the true reason behind your Paypal account's limitation. My account was limited twice several years ago because I have received money through my own personal Paypal account (I didn't upgrade to Business back then). So what I did was I submitted scanned copies of my government issued ID and the proof of address (which is the recent water bill) and waited for their confirmation. As a result, they restored my account and I upgraded it to a Business one. But what is the latest transaction all about?

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I have two words for you @ipol12....

"Call Paypal"

This is the very best option for you to know the true reason behind your Paypal account's limitation. My account was limited twice several years ago because I have received money through my own personal Paypal account (I didn't upgrade to Business back then). So what I did was I submitted scanned copies of my government issued ID and the proof of address (which is the recent water bill) and waited for their confirmation. As a result, they restored my account and I upgraded it to a Business one. But what is the latest transaction all about?
Thanks for sharing your experience. Someone sent my brother 5 payments yesterday which is worth more than $400. He withdrawn the money yesterday to my debit card. After that, I received that email stating my account was limited.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
If a PayPal account is limited there must be some reason. You need to figure out what has been done with your latest transaction.
And yes, calling them is a good idea at least you will get to know the reason and it will help you to prevent the limitation.

briannagodess

I'd say go for customer support and talk to any customer representative. Usually, issues like this can be resolved if you directly ask the customer support on what is the issue. For the most part, customer supports that I have talked to in many sites are quite easy to approach and communicate with. So to sort out this issue, only them can tell you the real problem. Good luck though! I hope it's nothing serious and you can get your account out of the limited type.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
If a PayPal account is limited there must be some reason. You need to figure out what has been done with your latest transaction.
And yes, calling them is a good idea at least you will get to know the reason and it will help you to prevent the limitation.
My brother will sort it out. He'll either call them or email them. I do hope it will be fixed as soon as possible. So far, it can still receive payments and it's just a minor issue.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
You have probably reached the maximum amount of transaction for the day that is why a limit was set. I agree with everyone that calling Paypal or sending them an email is the best way to have your questions answered. Calling them will probably have a faster turnaround time but emailing is a good idea too because at least you will have a documentation that you can refer to.

terryse

The earlier you know the reason why a limit was set to your account , the earlier you can take action to solve your problem with Paypal. I have been with Paypal for many years and what i like in them is they respond to support problems early.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
That's right. Paypal has great customer service and the issues that I have experienced with them have been resolved immediately. Once you get in touch with them, let us know how your issue was handled.

steve taylor

White Belt
Each and every company maintain their own rules which is descried in their user manual. If you get any error message then first prefer the Paypal user manual if in the manual you are able to find to solution related to your problem that's ok otherwise we can contact Paypal customer support for further assistance .