Help Me/Question Paypal Or Payoneer, Which One Is Best For Online Payment Processing

Doominic anderson

White Belt
Paypal is mostly used by freelancers,and now Payoneer is also like and used by them.
Both are used for online payment processing,most of the freelancers have knowledge about Paypal because of their regular and long time use.
Which one is best for online payment processing Paypal or Payoneer?

Pooja Sharma

I would prefer paypal more in comparison to payoneer, due to long term existence of paypal. The trust that is already being built with paypal can not be experimented with the new entering options. If you do not have any issues with your existing services, there is no sense of changing it, in addition to more, if you have issues with your existing service provider, changing an option is better choice.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
Paypal is better as there are a lot of ecommerce sites that accept Paypal now. Payoneer, I've heard of but never use it before. Payoneer is like a USA bank account and they charge you a fee when you withdraw from ATM.

SirJoe

It really comes down too where your clients are from. There is no reason why you can't have both, but if you can only choose one I would go with paypal.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
In terms of its track record and credibility, Paypal has more edge compared to Payoneer because it has been used for online payment way before Payoneer was introduced. Also, where safety is concerned, I would also go with Paypal because it undergoes a strict verification process.

steve taylor

White Belt
Paypal and payoneer booth are the best global payment processing sites.
I have a paypal account. Paypal website is very simple to use and easy to access it.
To exchange money one country to another very fast and very simpl.
The extra charges of exchanging money is low.
Now in india payoneer have good discount offer to open up your payoneer account.

justiinn

as i am currently using paypal so according to paypal is best online payment service in terms of secure payment.you can withdraw your money within 2-3 days and can open your account easily.
my friend has been using payoneer from the day he has started working as a freelancer and has told me good things about payoneer so you can choose anyone. Both are best.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
I am using PayPal for money transfer. This is the best way to sending the money in all over the world. This process is very secure to use but i have no idea about Payoneer.

sunshine

Blue Belt
All we know that Paypal is the No.1 Payment processor almost all over the world. For second, we can recommend Payoneer as most of the big freelance sites deliver payment through this site. We can use it as our alternate account where we can't able to send or receive payment by Paypal.

briannagodess

I still think that PayPal is the best site for online transactions. It's pretty much safe, efficient and easy to use. It has established its name for a couple of years now. I don't think it has been involved in any illegal activities or even hacking issues. I know Payoneer is quite a game changer as well. But right now, PayPal is still the choice of people for online transactions.

But if the time comes that PayPal won't be able to held up, then Payoneer is next in line. I think lots of people has had positive experience with it anyway.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
Both are best online banking services provider that have a little requirement for opening account. But both online service charge is not same, you can use anyone of them according to your requirements.

bharath

I am using only Paypal for recieving funds to bank and the fees is less compared to Payoneer. I have heard that Payoneer offers a Debit Card that's why most people signup with them. I never had an account with Payoneer until today because every client is ready to pay by Paypal.

These both companies are offering good services as my friends too told, however I am not a Full time Freelancer and all of my clients will pay by Paypal only.

sunshine

Blue Belt
I am using only Paypal for recieving funds to bank and the fees is less compared to Payoneer. I have heard that Payoneer offers a Debit Card that's why most people signup with them. I never had an account with Payoneer until today because every client is ready to pay by Paypal.

These both companies are offering good services as my friends too told, however I am not a Full time Freelancer and all of my clients will pay by Paypal only.
Sure, that is the somewhat reason Paypal is widely used online payment in the world as because most of the clients and companies loves to send payment through Paypal.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
For me , PayPal is perfect for me and i don't need any other payment processing methods. I have used a many but PayPal was the one which has been always a good payment processing system for me.

chitra ranjan

Paypal and payoner both are best payment service provider but i prefer for paypal reason is that this is very popular and secure and provide best customer support.......