Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Fun Philips New Bulb Helps You Wake Up Gradually

Discussion in 'Gadgets, Mobiles and Technology' started by sunshine, Mar 16, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Light affect us both emotionally and physically, and we've daily experience this when waking up and going to sleep. Philips Lighting has a solution that might help you to wake up gradually with a little more bright eyed. Its one of the company's new developed lighting bulb, Philips Hue white ambiance, gradually brightens up to help wake you up more in nature, and can also smoothly dim at night to help you glide off to sleep a little more pleasantly.
    An interested feature is that we can control the lights via our Smartphone, with the Apple Watch, and via Siri voice control.

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I am not sure if it really going to work. Do you had a chance to use this bulb. Well, recently i heard they have good LED bulbs to offer that saves electricity and so the consumption to save money for us.
    Can you please let us know if we can buy it online from somewhere?

3. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    If it is day light, I suggest that you don't turn on the light and just open the window to let some sunlight shine into the room. Because turning on the light will make the room hotter. In Malaysia here, the weather is so very hot, from January - June.

4. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    Exactly I am also hearing about LED bulbs and i am also using it. if you are saying is correct that is the good product if it has launched in the market.

5. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Dear members, LED bulbs are something else. These new Philips bulbs emits many shade of white light — from warm white to cool daylight — and so-called "light steps that help you energized throughout the day or feel relax " via the Philips Hue dimmer switch or Smartphone app.