Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Photoshop In Web Design

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Tools' started by sunshine, Jan 13, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Large number of designing tools are available for web designing and Photoshop is one of them. Photoshop is predominantly built for graphics that are raster and it understands pixels well, so it can make images that are pixel perfect. It can be used for design visualization as it shows how your website will appear on various devices. Also web designing is in a new phase, for a simple website design, web templates can be used and when there is a customized requirement then the services of a web designer can be availed.

2. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    I have never used photoshop. I use Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw for designing and I guess these are the best software for Graphic Designers.

3. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    There are many designing programs available, however, Photoshop is undoubtedly the best designing program. I don't claim to have great photoshop skills, however, I can do simple designs and photo enhancements and manipulation on photoshop. I am trying to hone my photoshoping skills.

4. SirJoe

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    I don't use Photoshop to design my sites, I normally just jump in and start coding. There are certain things that you can do in Photoshop that will not carry over to the final product.

5. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    I work with Adobe Photoshop very well and it help me to create my creation and editing my images But don't know about Adobe illustrator Please give me detail about this software how it work.

6. briannagodess

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    I loved Adobe Photoshop when I was younger. I was a member of a games site and we are entitled to create our own graphics. I used Photoshop to do that. I even won a few contests back then.

Now, Photoshop is still a great way of enhancing your web site's graphic design. You can create images from scratch or edit images you took. It can enhance or change the color of your images as well. The possibilities are endless with it actually. That's why I still cannot let go of Adobe Photoshop.

7. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    I think Adobe Photoshop and coral draw is one of the best graphic designer tools, But i never use Adobe illustrator for designing or anything. Adobe Photoshop help me to make effective mock-up and design and also use for the editing photos. But i must will use Adobe illustrator because many persons are say that it is also a best tool.