Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Photoshop Starter?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Tools' started by Furqan Rashid, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    I am a graphic Designer. I only use Photoshop to add mock up to my design whether it's logo,brochure, banner or anything else. Can anybody let me know that can we design in Photoshop or it's just for editing images.

2. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    You can use photoshop for graphic designing. Photoshop lets you design anything you want, from image manipulation to flyer, brochure, flash ads, gif images, logo,web templets etc.

3. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Photoshop is one of the strongest software that is enables user to do a lot of thing. This is really a great tool to help an individual to create logo, banner, header and images.

Sometimes, It can be used as a massive source of a website templte design. This really can enhance the skill of a user and keep using this could make you masters of photoshop.

4. PrashantD

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    Basically, you can do any kind of designing you want in Photoshop. However, the main point to consider is Photoshop only works best for image-based graphics where rescaling isn't as important. For those kind of graphics, such as logos, designs which you'd want in different sizes in later stages, I suggest you to use a vector-specific software like Adobe Illustrator. Photoshop can do that sort of stuff, but Illustrator is better at it. :)

5. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Adobe Photoshop is not only photo editing software You can create logo 3D designs and more creative images and logo.
    Basically many people use Adobe Photoshop only photo/image editing purpose This software provide best editing tool to edit your photo.
    but it provide many different types of tool to create your own image or creation.

6. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    You can use Photoshop for mock up to design, Because Photoshop is one of the best graphic designing tool and you can also use Photoshop you making logo design.
    Photoshop is basically known for the photo editing tool or software and adobe Photoshop is also use for the 3D photo design like .gif, .png, .jpg format and so more formate are available in photodhop.

7. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    If you are a graphic designer you can't ignore it. Its basic and great software helps to edit and manipulate the photos and images with a great extent. Also you can design your own graphics, removing the background of the image to be used in PowerPoint, Word etc. Moreover design your own logos. etc. Re-size images and could be save in different formats.