Php support for adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Filler

I own a site in php having good traffic,i want to increase revenue by using Google adsense.I have heard about tools for writing php scripts that can generate adsense code like instantadsensemachine and other tools but unable to select the best.I want some expert advice for this

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I own a site in php having good traffic,i want to increase revenue by using Google adsense.I have heard about tools for writing php scripts that can generate adsense code like instantadsensemachine and other tools but unable to select the best.I want some expert advice for this
I could be wrong but how can you generate adsense code? I think google does that for you.

vicdigi

White Belt
Why would you want to attempt to change the code that Google generates for you?

I think this is also illegal - is it not?

The code is so easily added no matter what script you are running!

wpthemeguru

White Belt
I think you have a mis interpretation..

You say you already have a website, then why not just embed the adsense code and start making money..

Instantadsensemachine is a software that creates content along with google ads and its total waste in my opinion

xmsmmgrs

White Belt
Adsense will ban you if you are not using the code as they give it to you. I suggest NOT to use any 3rd party scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.