My Experience Picture Upload Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the_leopard

I've installed iG Shop with little trouble, however,

whenever I try to upload an image in the admin section, a window pops up with the following error;

ERROR: Specified ROOT dir [./templates/] is not a directory
Warning: OpenDir: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/aslanprojeuk/public_html/footballkit/admin/images.php3 on line 27
ERROR: Cannot open template. Root not valid.

the line is is refering to is:

if ($dir = opendir("${image_dir}/")) {

Any ideas? :?:

Thanx in advance

D

darkshade

image uploading problem

I have the same problem with image uploading
can anyone help?

Warning: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 504 is not allowed to access /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin owned by uid 0 in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/images.php3 on line 27

T

temi

Please create the symlinks in the admin folder as said in the readme file.

D

darkshade

Symlinks failed.

Having problems with the Symlinks, they won't apply. I understand this may be my isp but any advice would be welcome.

Darkshade

Warning: Symlink failed (File exists) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 2

Warning: Symlink failed (Permission denied) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 3

Warning: Symlink failed (Permission denied) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 4

Warning: Symlink failed (Permission denied) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 5

Warning: Symlink failed (Permission denied) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 6

Warning: Symlink failed (File exists) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 7

Warning: Symlink failed (File exists) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 8

Warning: Symlink failed (Permission denied) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 9

Warning: Symlink failed (File exists) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 10

Warning: Symlink failed (File exists) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 11

Warning: Symlink failed (Permission denied) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 12

Warning: Symlink failed (File exists) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 13

Warning: Symlink failed (File exists) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 14

Warning: Symlink failed (File exists) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 15

D

DJ-Loki

That is also a problem i have. The admin function works, but the shop doesn't. I think this is also a reason for my problems. Does your admin works, darkshade?

D

darkshade

It displays the store and the admin section
but I can't for the life of me update the pictures.

I can order things into my shopping cart but can't check out, when i hit the checkout button it just sends me back to the first page.

I can't update products using the admin section

But I successfully updated the listing using the excel option
(which i think is fantasic)

I am sure if I can get these symlinks working like temi suggested then i'll be fine.

I would just like to thank the developers of this shopping cart for their hard work, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and thank you for your reply temi. I got the error message on the symlinks and when I saw the shop was there i admit i thought well it seems to be working ok LOL.

Darkshade
(Australia) :D

I

imported_misi

Warning: OpenDir: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/aslanprojeuk/public_html/footballkit/admin/images.php3 on line 27

Please set chmod 777 to admin folder before and after create the symlinks .

D

darkshade

ok set the permissions for 777 on the admin folder
but come up with this error below

anyone know?

oh and thanks for the help misi are the symlinks failing because of my webserver?

I've noticed that I have safe mode enabled on my php could that be playing with it?

Warning: Symlink failed (File exists) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 2

Warning: Symlink failed (File exists) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 7

Warning: Symlink failed (File exists) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 8

Warning: Symlink failed (File exists) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 10

Warning: Symlink failed (File exists) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 11

Warning: Symlink failed (File exists) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 13

Warning: Symlink failed (File exists) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 14

Warning: Symlink failed (File exists) in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/shop/admin/make_symlink.php on line 15

thanks Darkshade aka Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.