Seeking Reviews Pinpressr Wordpress Plugin

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!

What's up guys?

For today, I am going to review another revolutionized Wordpress plugin that was completely off the market now. When I checked the JVZoo link of Pinpressr, it was no longer available as they don't continue to sell this anymore. But before that, I just wanna tell you how I was hooked up with this revolutionized plugin for Pinterest. As you may know, Pinterest is one of the rising and popular social networks up to date. Within a year, Pinterest has grown its users specifically, and I think it's one of the most used websites right now. They are now considered as one of the best social media sites that you can count on, especially if you are an internet marketer.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of the Pinterest users there are women. The niches that are posted mostly on Pinterest are fashion, healthy recipes, weight loss, travel, accessories, clothing and so on. But hey, it really does not mean that the men can't use it anymore, right? We can't just say that Pinterest is only exclusive to women only, you know? Even men can use Pinterest on their own, as long it really attracts them to follow you once and for all. At least I have already given you an overview on how you can actually make a difference with Pinterest. But right now, we are going to talk more of something that can automate Pinterest posts in your respective boards, and it's simply no other than Pinpressr itself.

Can I tell you more about Pinpressr?

Even though that this product is no longer available on the online marketplace, I can still tell you a bit about it, ok? Pinpressr is an awesome state of the art Wordpress plugin which allows you to generate automated content straight to your Pinterest boards through the use of RSS feeds. Basically, it is all about generating these feeds that are related to your board's niche. For example, if you are going to use a niche about food, you are going to go out there and look for some RSS feeds that are related to that niche as well. Your goal is to make things related to your niche so that you may have hungry targeted buyers who are going to follow and check out your stuff once and for all.

I think there's a lot of potential with Pinpressr....

Even though I don't have the chance to try it by myself, but I can really say that Pinpressr does deliver to its customers for good. What I really like about the Pinpressr Wordpress plugin is that you can choose a custom message set for every image that was posted. It will be displayed below, and there's no doubt that you can take advantage of it for good. You can make money in any way with the power of Pinpressr Wordpress plugin through your own products, affiliate products, CPA offers and a whole lot more. But there's one thing that I would like to take some extra caution for good.

I would like to advise that when it comes to this kind of marketing strategy, we don't need to post the same kind of content for good. We must put some little editing into it or we can just use a spinner software called the Spin Rewriter to create unique content for us. At the same time, if we do have the ability to convince our customers to check out the things we shared on Pinterest alone, I think there is no doubt also that we could get several clicks and possible sales to generate as well. You may need a domain and web hosting to get things started, because this is not possible without a self-hosted Wordpress website. So you may not going to think that this is just free stuff. It is not compatible to free Wordpress sites either. I can say that if you are very serious enough to make some money with Pinpressr, you need to invest on this plugin for good.

Is Pinpressr worth it?

Again I must tell you, I was seeking honest reviews from you guys. Since I haven't owned this Pinpressr Wordpress plugin, I am not going to say if it's positive, negative or neutral. For me, I would truly believe that one day they will re-open again with a brand new version of Pinpressr. If they do at an early discount price, I would simply love to grab this one right away. I would expect there would be major improvements to them as well.

Muhammad Rizwan

Content Writer
Pinterest is becoming one of the most popular networks among people. It is being counted in the list of top social media networks. They have joined the market with a new thought about pinning an item. We all know about Pinterest where we can favorite items and just use it as social media site. We can post our own stuff and get liked, or in the interest languages pinned by people. This is full of fun and interest for people surfing the internet. hat's why the plugin would also of great benefit to us. I have never used it but hope to use it in future.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Pinterest is becoming one of the most popular networks among people. It is being counted in the list of top social media networks. They have joined the market with a new thought about pinning an item. We all know about Pinterest where we can favorite items and just use it as social media site. We can post our own stuff and get liked, or in the interest languages pinned by people. This is full of fun and interest for people surfing the internet. hat's why the plugin would also of great benefit to us. I have never used it but hope to use it in future.
Sad to say that it's not available on the marketplace now. I tried to find this on Google, but it seems that they have closed it already. I think the reason is that Pinterest does have some changes that results for this plugin in getting some conflicts to be compatible in making this work for the latest updates (correct me if I'm wrong though). If this is available, I would love to play with this plugin and start banking some money on Pinterest. I have great ideas already about making money on Pinterest with this plugin. I would really hope that they would re-open this again.