Pinterest.com have you heard of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I heard there is a fast growing social networking site called Pinterest, it is said to be growing very quickly in USA. Its basically a site where you can share what you like online from pictue of a fluffy kitten to the rock band you following.

Apparently you cannot just sign up to Pinterest, you have to be invited by existing member. You have to have either a Facebook or Twitter account linked to your Pinterest account for it to work. If you have any more info about pinterest, share it with us.

Thanks

C

CMedical

Pinterest.com is a virtual pinboard & one of the hottest websites for 2012, if you haven’t already seen a news article, blog post or tweet.

Gary Transform

White Belt
Pinterest is the hottest social site around. If we jump on now, we’ll be just in time to catch floods of brand-new users itching to find brands to follow. If we can catch them now, we’ll grab followers before the site gets over-saturated. Pinterest is the hottest social site around. If we jump on now, we’ll be just in time to catch floods of brand-new users itching to find brands to follow. If we can catch them now, we’ll grab followers before the site gets over-saturated. It’s an instant way to communicate our brand.

NdsotIndia

White Belt
Pinterest really great site to share any thing. I started to use Pinterest yesterday within that 10 of them started to follow me.

oswdindia

White Belt
Yes, you are right Pinterest is The fastest growing site in the USA. And Its site for visual Promotion we can share our photographs, our Work Portfolio and Info-graphics also. And most important features is you can Share others images also and we can separate all photographs by making different Boards.

zestylemon

Yellow Belt
Have any of you started using Pinterest yet? Have you seen much traffic as a result? Have you had a chance to analyse how well Pinterest visitors convert against other social networks or organic search?

Lenny_08

White Belt
What I really like PINTERST is, it uses images / photos that easily describe your post and most of all it attracts visitors to our websites.

donovanjames786

White Belt
Yes I have made little bit research on Pinterest and the solutions which comes in my mind is that this is a Social Media Website containing many facilities like other Social Media Website like Myspace. Most interesting thing about this is to register in this website you send a request then admin of this website permits you to register here and share news which may contain links of websites. I would need some more time to know about this after creating account in this website I can share more information.

Monee

Banned
Yes, i like Pinterest site. Here is a list of around 30 categories and you can share your interest with people. Pinterest also help you to sell your product when you navigate its gifts tab.

Gooseman

Yellow Belt
Pinterest is a gold mine, it's the next big thing. I've pinned only a few photos and it brought me tons of traffic. I love it. :D

ilona27

Yellow Belt
Are this new users that are not already present on any of the existing social networking sites?
You've sad in the first post that you most link your facebook or twitter account to it for it to work. Then there can't be any exclusive Pinterest users out there. I haven't heard much about it, just what i've been reading in forums. So far people are very excited.

expertseo

White Belt
Pinterest is a social media site that's basically for shearing photos, by pinterest we can promote our business by adding our products images it's really helpful.

seoricha

White Belt
I heard there is a fast growing social networking site called Pinterest, it is said to be growing very quickly in USA. Its basically a site where you can share what you like online from pictue of a fluffy kitten to the rock band you following.

Apparently you cannot just sign up to Pinterest, you have to be invited by existing member. You have to have either a Facebook or Twitter account linked to your Pinterest account for it to work. If you have any more info about pinterest, share it with us.

Thanks
It is about sharing everything you love, from tattoos to beauty tips to your favorite nail paint, you can pin it on pinterest.

Status
Not open for further replies.