Pinterest.com have you heard of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Yellow Belt
I heard there is a fast growing social networking site called Pinterest, it is said to be growing very quickly in USA. Its basically a site where you can share what you like online from pictue of a fluffy kitten to the rock band you following.
I heard it was for females.. From your quote, it definitely sounds like it.
I don't want to use the Internet just to share some pics of a fluffy kitten, ha.

PS. I recently found out about Pinterest (I noticed it being discussed at several webmaster forums, that's how)

morganlong

Yellow Belt
Well, Yes I heard about the new Social media site which called Pinterest. Now a day it is popular for its benefits. It is the pull of images. You can share your business related images and get good traffic.

Jason_Martin

Yellow Belt
Yes I have made little bit research on Pinterest and the solutions which comes in my mind is that this is a Social Media Website containing many facilities like other Social Media Website like Myspace. Most interesting thing about this is to register in this website you send a request then admin of this website permits you to register here and share news which may contain links of websites. I would need some more time to know about this after creating account in this website I can share more information.

Jieasjda

Yellow Belt
As a matter of fact recently i did social book marking for my site onto it and got extraordinary and splendid results and also i wasn't expecting the results would be so much effective so i do really suggest you all to use it and also tell others about it....

Narendrakumar

White Belt
Yeah I am using pinterest, a good social networking sites.We can pin our images to the board, and the user have option to share or repin it, post comment and like it.

rank90

White Belt
Printerest is hotest social networking site now a days. We can share many pics for branding here. I notices in google search many results from printerest.

priyanka24

White Belt
Pintrest is one of the best website which helps a lot to promote your business and get visitors.It allows you to create different boards.

A

aurobindosahoo

Pininterest is new survivor who shows their power to got more popularity in USA not all over the world as the ranking shows.

Pinterest is the hottest social site around. If we jump on now, we'll be just in time to catch floods of brand-new users itching to find brands to follow. If we can catch them now, we'll grab followers before the site gets over-saturated.

Nittish Sharma

Yellow Belt
Pinterest is a social networking website and it becomes popular in lesser time. It is for image marketing and it generates lots of traffic related to our theme on our website.

Status
Not open for further replies.