Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Pinterest in social media marketing (smm)

Discussion in 'Pinterest' started by lara1anjela, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lara1anjela

lara1anjela Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    How to do Pinterest effectively for SEM purposes? Please share...

2. Alamin Chowdhury

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Pinterest has recently updated their site design and some other functionality and due to this some SEO benefit has been lost or restricted. Previously one used to get a dofollow backlink with every image pinned but now it’s no longer working.

Now you get only a nofollow image link. But I don’t see anything bad in that. A link is a link whether the attribute is set to dofollow or nofollow and the best part is that these links aren’t going anywhere. So in some way or the other you are getting a link back to your page and to me it’s natural. So keep pinning and get some backlinks.

3. davidross12

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Using Pinterest you can do social media branding for off page SEO

4. SunDas

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I'd suggest creating group boards with popular pinners, this would help spread the word faster and get tons of backlinks :)

5. Deepak Kaushik

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Basically, Pinterest is for Image Marketing. You can target your website. Also can upload pins and target your visitors to your website through image marketing.

6. sourabh_kr

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Basically, You can share your website pictures and content also. You can built your website and target your visitors through image marketing.

7. bondjems

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    You can promote your images and content. Pinterest is best site to promote your images.

8. rawalinstitution

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Pinterest also provides tools specifically designed with businesses in mind. Businesses can create special pages for promoting their products and services, and these pages serve as a virtual storefront in a similar way to business pages for Facebook, Twitter and various other social networks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.