Neutral Please review :jbv.ro

Status
Not open for further replies.

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
Could you please have a look over my - http://www.jbv.ro - new website ?

it is mostly containing articles from SEO and Development domains, but I also have some interesting education sections and programming problems ( mostly c).

I know the language is romanian and you may not read, but I would like to know your opinion about the links, about the structure of the website and about the design ( made by me ). The website is powered by Joomla 1.5.1 in Legacy mode.

Thanks very much,
Dks.

Luq

Yellow Belt
It is a nice site, the link, the structure and the design is okay too. Good luck with the site.
Cheers

Master User

White Belt
Good struture, well done with that.. But I feel that it was quite graphically dull, I think in order to attract users to visit and keep hanging around you should try and visually liven it up.. Just my thoughts.. Everything else looks cool though..

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
Thanks very much for your suggestions. I have now improved the website design, I hope you will have the time necessary to visit de website again and let me know your opinion regarding design now !

Thanks,
Dks.

Footzilla

Yellow Belt
It's pretty nice mate. I think that the vertical navbar could be improved. It's simple and nice. I do think that the logo could be improved a lil bit. If I could understand the language, I can comment more. :)

D

devilbatista

The site is nice. I see lots of contents there. Because the language is romanian, it's hard for me to understand. Anyways you can do much more better. Keep it up!

ohsuria

Yellow Belt
hello darkstar_tfd,

Can I know why you use legacy mode?
what addons that make you had to use the legacy mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.