Neutral please review my site !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

matrix100

Hi friends,
I have a web designing site matrixnmedia.com
Would want you to give some helpful reviews. Thank u !!!

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I think your website is well designed, the only think I think can be improved is the huge image at the top of every page, I think it a bit of a waste of premium screenspace.

sitefarmer

White Belt
Too much text .. nobody going to read it.. put your portfolio to be on easy place.. thats what make your website special .. put featured projects.. also think that current portolio loads too slow even with fast internet.. I hope those helps :)

SenseiDesign

Yellow Belt
well personal I don't think it'S a good design for a webhosting business but thaats my personal opinio. but sitefarmer is really right it's way to much text

semaphoreseo

Yellow Belt
Too much text .. nobody going to read it.. put your portfolio to be on easy place.. thats what make your website special .. put featured projects.. also think that current portolio loads too slow even with fast internet.. I hope those helps :)
Yes, Your idea is COOL.

Less but impressive and important content which can make a place in attraction for visitor.

Thanks, you have given me a nice idea.

poison17

Yellow Belt
you used a nice template, cool design, maybe a little big header image, it's a waste of half of page. A lot of information, and I don't agree with others who are saying that you used too much useless text.

Last edited:

camp185

Yellow Belt
Cool header, but not really sure where to look. You have a menu on the left, right, and below. Also, your text is in justify format. That is for block quotes. I would fix that right away.

M

matrix100

Hiiii friends

GIVE UR OPINION***** should i change anything to my site?

Status
Not open for further replies.