Neutral Please review :My website

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bbutterfly6

Hi All,

I created a new website 1800mybusinesscard.com
It shows you step by step guide of how to create credit in your business name.Have a look at my website.Iam waiting for your reviews.
Thanks

J

JKookServ

Great.. but font style and table border are needed to be edit for better looking.
That's my opinion..

Good site, design and contents makes you feel fresh, good job, congrats, keep it up........................................

Last edited by a moderator:
O

olga100

I like it as it is . Font style and borders looks fine to me

Olga Rousmetof
Fnkmedia
Flash Video Chat Expert

R

raulvascos

Do you want a great hosting in Spanish?

Then join to Hostingdownload that offers you the best service domain + hosting: a Management Plesk system , a multilingual where you can install in a couple of "clicks" the system that you like the most, WordPress, Jomla, Mambo, OsComerce, PhpBB, PhpWiki, SMF.
A FTP account to transfer, modify, delete files quickly or also management by means of WebFTP. Hosts images, graphics, and much more...
Go to hostingdownload.com

P

Peterson

very well done..keep it up. can you pls review my webmarketingexperts.com.au site?
Hi All,

I created a new website 1800mybusinesscard.com
It shows you step by step guide of how to create credit in your business name.Have a look at my website.Iam waiting for your reviews.
Thanks

B

Battista Russo

your website is awesome. I like the layout and design of your site.

MikeJohn

White Belt
If you want to optimize in search engine. You require first onpage optimiztaion. After completion the on page then turn to off page. But before turn to optimization you must fix some problem and elements like webmaster tool, google analytics, and other elements.

wanderer89

Yellow Belt
I like your website design. You made really creative one. It looks really professional. I like you header, wonderfull work. I want suggest you to change font size, try to make it more bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.