Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Solved/Closed Please Review My Website..

Discussion in 'Review Websites' started by bhawna123, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhawna123

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    hello everyone...M bhawna Beri...

Yorpage is my website...an common portal for both buyer and seller...

Please review my website... and help me to increase traffic on this...

Thank u,.. :)

2. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Is it Yorpage.com. Your site cannot be accessed. It says default location not set.

3. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    Well Yorpage, seems like a landing website, there isn't much to do on there yet. It's just informative I guess.

4. Webmasterserve

Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +77 / -0
    To be frank I am not sure if the OP really wanted to get our opinion or was just posting their website here to gain traffic from our members opening their site to check it out LOL :confused:, we have a lot of visitors here who come just to post a link and disappear and never return to read what other people have commented or suggested for their website. And most of the times these visitors are just working for some SEO company going out to all popular forums and posting the link everywhere. Now you know why we have some limitations on New members and White Belt rank users, once you are established member or have a Yellow Belt at WMS you have much more freedom to post links in threads and profile areas. Annoying it may be, but really essential for a forum to decrease spam and keep the discussions focused on quality topics.

5. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    I don't see any links for the website mentioned on the thread. Is it against the policy of this forum to post link? You have mentioned the website, how what domain extension does your website use. I want to check your website for the reason that I also have my website, which I launched recently. Mine is a content site, some sort of resource site for health and beauty articles

6. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    The post creator, was a spammer like Solmak said, and it is Yorpage.com, I think posting links are allowed, but I usual put them as a link in a word just to be safe, and You could post a thread if you want people to checkout your site and give you reviews here Showcase, Reviews and Recommendations at http://www.webmasterserve.com/forums/showcase-reviews-and-recommendations.321/

7. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    It is totally an ad for promoting site to get traffic. I just checked the website that's has privacy protection to view whois info.
    @Vinaya@Vinaya
    You can post the links in forums by contributing in other forums. This person just came to spam the forums, Newbies looks different and the OP s an experienced person for building links, driving traffic.

8. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    I checked that site and I wonder what it is. I think everybody are right with their answers here. I just wasted my time.

9. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    I looked to terms of use and found that in order to post link for review, I need to have yellow belt. Sadly, I only have white belt. AS soon as I have yellow belt I will try to promote my website via this forum. Hopefully I will find good reviews.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.