Neutral Please review - The Webmaster Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms2134

Yellow Belt
I have a website hosting & webmaster related discussion board that i would like you all to get to know, and would love to hear your thoughts on it and any design suggestions that i may be able to pass onto the designer...
The Website Hosting & Webmaster Discussion Board is growing with new members every now and then and is an active forum.... The more that join, the more posts and more active meaning many others will join over time.
WE have tweo competitions going for our active members... Website Hosting for a year and free PR3 Links to your website.

http://onlinecommunity.cis-webhosting.com/

~ Mike

odls

Yellow Belt
I like the MyBB script, it's clean looking.

Maybe the blue theme is a little too light? I also think a header would help give the forum more of an 'identification' to make it stand out more.

SenseiDesign

Yellow Belt
I like the style but it looks a bit like webmaster-talk.com and you might add a logo to the header that represents the forum....

poison17

Yellow Belt
the header is too big, and it's not webmaster-related I may say. Try using some images with some laptop or computers instead of those white bubbles that means nothing.

Last edited:

camp185

Yellow Belt
I like it. If it were mine, I would work on two things. Reducing the height of the blue header, and replace the welcome to the forum junk with a meaningful tag line or call to action.

PromoJunkie

Yellow Belt
Personally I would recommend you take off the lower part of the header (the big blue image space) leaving just the logo in black bar going accross the site.

inodesign

White Belt
As a designer I could rate your website for 4/10. It has no design actualy :) Even if this is a forum You should use some more eye tracking web design ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.