Neutral Please review: www.sport-extra.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luq

Yellow Belt
I just upload a new blog now Latest sports news - Sport Extra I need all your advice and comment to make it a better and one of the best sport blog. What theme did you think is the best for a sport blog.

Please check it out and let new know what you think about the blog.

Kind regards.

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
Looks good to me. I'm never too sure though whether a general discussion on something like 'sports' works, or whether one which focuses on a single topic such as, say, cricket, or football is better.

Luq

Yellow Belt
Looks good to me. I'm never too sure though whether a general discussion on something like 'sports' works, or whether one which focuses on a single topic such as, say, cricket, or football is better.
Thanks for your comment, I notice that when I was look for theme for the blog, I only come across one general sport theme. I think I can make this to work and I will start thinking about start a new blog football blog because that is the sport, I like most.

Thanks for your comment. Kind regards.

LbROldMember

Yellow Belt
Nice sports blog as i love footy ;) but you need to update the blog every day as its sports. Its both good for getting more revenue good luck, You can try many other templates too ;)

gurusofit

White Belt
there is text all over the website but background image is great, suggestion from my side is that in background use no-repeat then your webdesign will be great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.