Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
Title :
Valea Jiului Online
URL : http://www.vjonline.eu

Description
Valea Jiului Online is a website for Jiu's Valley region, in Romania. It was developed with the purpose of promoting the tourism in the region. The mountains and the fresh air are two of the biggest advantages of the area that the site is trying to promote.

Please review the structure, the colors and the images used when the site was created.

Any suggestions are more than welcomed.

Thanks!

odls

Yellow Belt
One of the first .eu domains I've looked at. That should give it a more European 'flavour' which is a good thing I would think.

Obviously I can't comment on the text because my Romanian isn't up to the same level as your English, lol. But, overall the colours look nicely balanced, the header tells what the site is about - "It was developed with the purpose of promoting the tourism in the region."

Overall, looks good to me.

Janna122003

Yellow Belt
Hi there., i just want to comment on your site. The header part of the page. I think the mountain is a little blurry. I think it would be better if the illustration is clear and crisp along with the others. I dunno if you designed it to be blurry but if you are fine with it..its all good :) Great website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.