Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Please suggest some ideas on increasing sales

Discussion in 'Product Sales' started by Zirkon Kalti, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    How can I increase sales apart from advertising, discounts, free shipping and product reviews. I know that adding more items won't help much in generating sales as well. Please give me some suggestions.

2. MyDigitalpoint

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +17 / -0
    Have you tried to get offline people ordering?

Many times we can get good client from people who are not actually regular Internet surfers, whether because they don't understand at all how to use it, or because they only use the web to read email or let their children do the homework.

Advertising on regular newspapers, handing out fliers, or slipping visit cars with your offer are good options to generate more sales.

Many people may like to come online, but they don't know exactly why; you can give it a reason... buy what you sell ;)

3. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    What is the Niche of your products? If you want to increase in more sales do local SEO. Social Media Optimization really helps to get more sales as you can see a lot of majority people are active on Facebook.

4. Cleveland Williams

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +7 / -0
    An idea on how to increase sales would be offering commission. You can tell people that you know, that if they are able to generate sales on your behalf, you will share the money earned with them. Depending on your product or service, this can be a small percentage or as much as 50/50. Offering commission splits, is one of the most cost effective method to increasing sales without spending a lot of money. This way, you will have motivated people that want to help sell your product of service for you, giving you the business owner, time to develop more items to sell.

5. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Hi Zirkon,

You're not alone, I was struggling with increasing sales before. But you know that selling is an art. You need to know first on what the customer is looking for. No matter what product are you selling, try to put yourself in the customer's shoes and ask yourself on how can this product helps and benefits you. Once you identify the needs of the customer, and if the product matches his/her needs, BINGO!

For me, it is important that you should give value first to your walk-in customers. I was also struggling at first with selling. If you want to know more about increasing your sales, I suggest you should take time to watch the videos of Brian Tracy on Youtube. From there, you will learn how to sell no matter if its offline or online, as his practice can be implemented in all areas of life. This guy helped me gained something to increase sales, even for physical products.

Remember, always give value first before introducing your product to them. Good luck and I hope you'll find success to increase your sales.

6. kaufenpreis

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    With content marketing, there are a host of benefits
    Pre-qualified leads
    Lower marketing costs
    Higher conversion rates
    Higher customer satisfaction
    Lower customer acquisition rates
    You should embrace content marketing not just for the benefits. Although it takes time, it’s what works very well now, and probably the only marketing technique that will work in the future.

7. jazzvaga

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    Anyone did talked about PPC here? I think no...

Its one good method to attain relevant traffic for your sales increment but you need to work hard on implemented ads that your prospects & general traffic will look at & finally will come to visit your store or site.

8. phoenix2015

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Great idea! Having an affiliate program that offers people a hefty commission will go a long way towards convincing people to get out there and sell for you.

9. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    you can improve your sales through contest. Number of people will participate in contest and this way sale may be improve.

10. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    If you are not able to sell your product online, you can use local marketing,it helps you lot.
    You can also provide some offers like if anyone purchase products regularly,you provide him a membership through they can always get some discount,you can also use partial payment system through credit card or on some terms and condition which suits you as well as your customer.

11. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    First of all check your page rank, Because many peoples doe not reached to your product.
    Here some tips for you:-
    maximize your time, Sells on customer needs, offering free shipping, optimize like crazy, Focus on SEO,
    Launch a campaign, Make it easy for your customer To get what they want,
    Generate more product reviews.

12. saurabh mathur

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Strategies to improve your sales product are:-

People buy benefits
    Clearly define everything to your customers about your products.
    If they face any problem clear it easily.
    Develop your competitive advantages.
    Generate interest in customer for your products through cold calls.
    Pick the right price for your product so that customers do not find difficulty in buying.
    Make effective presentation on your product.

web hosting

13. durgamatha

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    What is the Niche of your items? In the event that you need to increment in more deals do nearby SEO. Web-based social networking Optimization truly gets more deals as should be obvious a considerable measure of dominant part individuals are dynamic on Facebook.