Plesae Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gens

Since Google ranks your pages according to the number of links pointing at your page, it stands to reason that you should try to get as many links pointing at your pages as possible. This is so obvious that I'm only mentioning it for completeness sake.
If you have been placing images on your website without bothering to place ALT tags, now is a good time to add ALT tags. Google apparently indexes the text given in the ALT tags of images.
It has often been observed that Google considers keyword density a large factor in ranking pages in search engine results, more so than many other search engines.

TryUsOut

Yellow Belt
Hi,

Please suggest how can I increase the PR of my website
Build more dofollow backlinks to your site - directories, forums, blogs, social bookmarking are just some venues to build them.

Your content is also a major factor you should work on. Good, useful and unique content would pave way for organic linking. These type of links score high on Google's algo ;)

Hafsoh

Yellow Belt
PR depends on the quality of inbound links, get links pointing to your site, your PR will also increase.

Sweq

Banned
You should add links and backlinks.
A short, memorable and descriptive domain name can be a great sum of money in your hands. You should also think about unique keywords or keyword combinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.