Post Exchange - Kick start your forum with post exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
One of the problem with starting a forum is lack of post. You can kick start your forum or breath life into an floundering forum with post exchange. Request a post exchange by posting in this forum. You could also contact any of the members/forums listed below.

If you will like to join our post exchange club, please send me a PM and I will see what I can do.

Potential post exchange partners
Send me a PM if you would like to exchange post

Last edited:

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
As the owner of The Biggest Boards I can tell you that the post exchange with Temi and Tony so far has been wonderful for my site. Great posts from site owners who know how to make quality posts.

S

Snoop1990

I would like to do some post exchanges again my board is pccom[dot]info

S

Snoop1990

Can you first provide me with the domains of the forums I should post on so I can see how much to say about those topics.

S

Snoop1990

Ok I am going to sign up there right now and do ten posts, then you do ten on mine and then we can discuss about further exchange, ok ?

-

Waiting to pass Moderation to start posting !

Last edited by a moderator:

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I tried registering at your forum a total of 6 times with no luck, I keep getting banged back to the attached page.

Ok I am going to sign up there right now and do ten posts, then you do ten on mine and then we can discuss about further exchange, ok ?

-

Waiting to pass Moderation to start posting !

Attachments

S

Snoop1990

You confirmed the mail ? it might take some time but after confirming the mail there should not be a problem. I also did not see a new account being created.

Also tried it myself and I did not have any issues. Did you enable cookies in your browser ? You might need that to save that you agreed with our terms of service.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I never got to the bit where I have to confirm my email, I complete all the form everything seem to be fine (see attached image) click the button and I just get the error I posted earlier.

I have joined 2 other forum today without any problems. I tried both IE and FF. If you can add my account it will be helpful, I will not be trying to register any more.

Attachments

S

Snoop1990

ok, I am sorry about that, I tried to relaunch that forum as it had a long down time and you are right that issue seems to be cause by an interrupted database ... basically I have no idea to fix that right now ... so yeah I did ten posts on your forum but, my forum is disabled so ... we can not complete that deal I have to fix that forum first. ... Sorry again.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Okay, I owe you ten post, BUT can you not add my account manually? I can add users to my forum manually.

If you can do that I am ready to post.

Thanks

ok, I am sorry about that, I tried to relaunch that forum as it had a long down time and you are right that issue seems to be cause by an interrupted database ... basically I have no idea to fix that right now ... so yeah I did ten posts on your forum but, my forum is disabled so ... we can not complete that deal I have to fix that forum first. ... Sorry again.

W

wizer

I'm interested in finding interesting forums and doing a post exchange, if you are interested in me joining your board either as an occasional poster or maybe even an active member if I find it interesting, then please join my board and drop me a pm there, and in return I will join your board and post there either regularly or at least periodically to bring you some traffic.

-wizer

Board url (please add www and com to beginning and end, and combine the pieces and cut and paste into your browser, I cannot post a link here)

matrix.freehosting

I may not check here often so if you want to exchange posts please contact me at my board rather then replying here.

L

LocalGoogleGuru

So this is only useful if we have a forum on our domain?

S

sharadjha

You want something change then send me a private message.

Cheers!
Sharad

Status
Not open for further replies.