My Suggestion Posting Quality Or Quantity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafsoh

Yellow Belt
Most bloggers always says "quality content being the key to successful blogging" but also a blog also need quantity post! In most cases the number of posts on a blog is a major contributing factor.
The more pages in your blog the more potential entry points you have to it through the search engine, though it's not just a matter of creating thousands of useless pages, each page should be a useful page with high quality content - but in general the more pages you've got the better.

Not just the quality that counts but also we need to consider quantity!!!
Share your opinion on this....

jaibin

Yellow Belt
In my opinion, quality is the key element in blog posting. In blog, we should write the contents in short which easily understand by readers.

--------------------
Jaibin

LeilaDee

White Belt
I definitely think that quality trumps quantity. That being said, the more quality the better. So I agree - quality and quantity is the way to go, but don't sacrifice the quality just because you want more "entry points".

D

dmhcollectibles

I definitely think that quality trumps quantity. That being said, the more quality the better. So I agree - quality and quantity is the way to go, but don't sacrifice the quality just because you want more "entry points".

Exactly. Both quantity AND quality are important - quality more so.

Blackleo

White Belt
Depends, quality and quantity. Some writers can make there point short and fast. Some need to tell a story equivalent to get to the point. All relevant of course.

red

White Belt
I initially went with quality, recently i stepped it up with some hired bloggers which were ok but not as higher standard as hoped for. It gave rapid content but have recently returned to quality over quantity and will be staying that way - i think

alexandra

White Belt
I think it depends on what the blog means for you.If you want your articles to attract readers then you should choose quality,but if you want to get better in the search engines then the quantity is more important.

A

AnneM

A blog must be kept updated from time to time to encourage recurring visitors. Of course, quality of content is very important.

SenseiDesign

Yellow Belt
well I'm only posting quality content on my blog, atleast I think so :D

The Quality of the Content is important but you should try to post new articles on a regular basis

O

oddstake

blog must posted new and updated content and relevancy must be consider when posting content on blog.....I think that quality and quantity is needed but not those large of quantity that make your blog saturated....

YooHee

Yellow Belt
i think quality posting in a blog is important....

having a good post on your blog will drive good traffic also :D

Status
Not open for further replies.