Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Ppc - Pay Per Click Advertising

Discussion in 'Other PPC and Ad Networks' started by sandiheart, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandiheart

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Pay-Per-Click (PPC) The amount or percentage paid for each click that is made on a link, banner or product on an publisher's website. Many people use search engine pay-per-click, such as Google Adwords are called PPC Advertisers. When you use Google Adsense on your website to generate revenue, you are PPC Publisher.

I know, I know, this can be very expensive, but PPC can be the quickest way to get quality traffic to your sites. Just be careful and approach it with kid's gloves until you find campaigns which work for you - then scale them up. Microsoft Adcenter and Yahoo Marketing have now joined forces and I find this is producing good traffic for me. Google Adwords is probably better, but they are a real pain to work with and have become too expensive, at least for my keywords. But if you have the resources, don't rule out Adwords or any of the PPC programs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.