PPC Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

myshtern

Yellow Belt
What PPC Program do you use?

I've used both Google Adwords and Overture.
Havent quite made my mind up on which is worth.

I definitely know Overture is more expensive.

Which is the most profitable for you?

T

thething

I used Kanoodle, it is better for sites from any kind, they don't put all the restrictions Google put for adsense, they pay a little lower then Sdsense, but you can see the difference in the Terms And Conditions(TOS).

Candise

White Belt
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Making the Most of Pay-per-Click Programs[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Previously, most of the articles written for the ClickQuick Help Desk have focused on affiliate programs (i.e. pay-per-sale or pay-per-lead). With this article, we begin a two-part series taking a more detailed look at pay-per-click programs, and how you can use them effectively to boost your web site's income.

This first article focuses on helping you decide which pay-per-click programs to join. Just like affiliate programs, there are a variety of factors to look at when evaluating pay-per-click programs to determine which are best for your site, and which are going to have the best impact on your pocketbook (and your ability to fill it!). But, first let's take a quick look at why you might want to consider pay-per-click programs for your site.

Pay-per-Click programs offer a variety of advantages and disadvantages compared to affiliate programs. The advantage pay-per-click programs have are that they are generally easier to set up and maintain, and that they pay commissions even if your visitors never make any purchases.

Continue @ clickquick.com

Another key advantage of pay-per-click programs are that they are generally targeted towards a very general audience. Affiliate programs are best promoted by specifically targeting what is sold to your visitor's interests. This may make pay-per-click programs a better choice if it is difficult to determine what products or services your visitors might be interested in.

Pay-per-click programs also have disadvantages. Because of their general nature, they might not be the best choice if your site has a narrow focus and a targeted audience. Pay-per-click programs also generally pay less than affiliate programs since you are trading higher commission rates for a higher probability of earning income (since your visitors need only click, rather than purchase).

Additionally, pay-per-click programs also have the tendency to be more likely to balk on paying their affiliates or to cancel an affiliate site's membership just as payment is due (sometimes justly, sometimes not). A final disadvantage is that pay-per-click programs can't generally be promoted in email newsletters, making them unsuitable if you have developed a mailing list which relies on affiliate program income.

However, for many sites, being paid for every click, rather than waiting for a sale or two to trickle in, is an appealing advantage. If you do decide to add pay-per-click programs on your web site, there are several main factors to evaluate before signing up and adding banners to your site:

1) How do they count click-throughs?
2) What do they pay and what is their payment history?
3) What are their payment terms?
4) What are their terms and conditions of staying a member in good standing?
5) What other tools or features do they give you?
6) What is the quality of their advertisers?[/FONT]

SteveSmith

White Belt
Google AdWords is where webmasters can pay to advertise their site. AdWords ads that people pay to place appear in two places: to the right of Google search results and also via Google AdSense, which is appearing on other people's sites, such as here on DaniWeb. In other words, Google AdWords is google's program where people can advertise their site. And Google AdSense is google's program where people can earn money advertising other people's sites.

Aandy

Yellow Belt
All the PPC site are not valid once i have cheated from a PPC site so be aware about PPC site and not are bogus some are genuine so before joun be aware

seosailor

White Belt

I've used both Google Adwords and Overture.
Havent quite made my mind up on which is worth.

I definitely know Overture is more expensive.

Which is the most profitable for you?

Hi

Pay per click (PPC) (also referred to as price per click) is an online advertising model accustomed direct traffic to websites, wherever advertisers pay the publisher (typically a web site owner) once the ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers generally bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites normally charge a hard and fast value per click instead of use a bidding system. PPC "display" advertisements area unit shown on websites or computer programme results with connected content that have in agreement to point out ads. This approach differs from the "pay per impression" ways employed in tv and newspaper advertising.

Thanks
SEOSAILOR

I used Kanoodle, it is better for sites from any kind, they don't put all the restrictions Google put for adsense, they pay a little lower then Adsense, but you can see the difference in the Terms And Conditions(TOS).

firsttender

Yellow Belt
Google Adsense is one of the best PPC based networks after then you can use these tools Bidvertiser, RevenueHits, InfoLinks Ads, SuperLinks, Clicksor Ads etc. these are also best.

Status
Not open for further replies.