Neutral Pproblem Hosting With Limited Bandwith

Status
Not open for further replies.

miftah_sukla

White Belt
i use service hosting Hawkhost

but in problem, my website can't open

limited acess,

please tell me, why happen and what i do it?

thanks

mrpjh

White Belt
what is the message you face ?
what you mean by limited ?
you are unable to login into cpanel ?
user interface is just fine or users/visitors are unable to brows your site ?

Alex

Yellow Belt
Switch to a more reliable hosting company. Hostgator for example gives you unlimited bandwith (not really - everything is limited of course) so you won't have any problems with that in the beginning. However, if your site becomes very popular, you will be facing other issues before the bandwith one comes up.

Marc

Yellow Belt
Switch to a more reliable hosting company. Hostgator for example gives you unlimited bandwith (not really - everything is limited of course) so you won't have any problems with that in the beginning. However, if your site becomes very popular, you will be facing other issues before the bandwith one comes up.
HostGator is no different. They suspend accounts as soon as you cross your server resource usage.
They over-sold their hosting when I used 'em, so other users on the same shared servers were affected which resulted in slow page loading speeds.

Alex

Yellow Belt
Sure, but you have to keep in mind that they have a lot of servers and you might had been on a server that was already decently enough used up.

For example, I had a couple of really demanding websites with a lot of caching going on, and we're talking about hundreds of thousands of pages of automated affiliate content being added, changed and removed on a regular basis.

The sites had high traffic when I've sold them and my previous host dumped me in a week after moving and setting me up (and I moved TO THEM because of server load issues as well), but hostgator never complained about anything.

It all depends. My experience with hostgator is superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.