My 2 Cents Pr updates going on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Lorna,
Its not a stupid question at all. First you need to add Google tool bar do your browser, you can download google toolbar from here

One its installed, you will have a little green bar installed on your browser, like the one attached to this post, just rest your cursor on the bar and you will be told your PR.

Your site PR is currently 1/10 .

Thanks

Attachments

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
I wonder if there is something wrong with my browser , I see Lorna's site still at PR 0 . Can anyone tell me if the homepage of this forum has increased or decreased ( regarding the PR )?

Thanks.

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
Yes , it's a good idea , after the updates are completely done , I will move this thread to "new to webmastering" forum :) Thanks for the idea Lorna

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
I have seen no change at this end for the 25 sites I am working on.
I am getting good placements in the SERPS but not the anticipated level of traffic you would expect from the search terms.

I think this time of year is a bit quiet for wholesalers like us as the retail outlets already have stock for the summer. I can't wait for the christmas rush in July / August time.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
here is a completely unrelated thread jacking question.

How come Lorna has a big red thingy saying distinguished member when I have a more subtle thing saying senior member?

Status
Not open for further replies.