PR4 link exchange offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
PR4 link exchange wated

I am looking for link exchange, 3 ways exchange preferred. I can give you links from software/scripts directory or the homepage of a hits counter website in exchange for link from related industry.

The site you will link to me from should be PR3 or higher, send me a PM if you are interested

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
what site of yours are you looking to use in the exchange? I have a PR4 blog and a PR3 blog, both going up fast. But I prefer to only trade links with other PR3 or up sites.

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
This site WONT let me post links in that thread about the link exchange and it WONT let me send you links in private messages.

Here is the info I have been trying to send to you unsuccessfully. I had to adjust to be able to send to you

It wont let me send a PM so here is the info.

thebiggestboards DOT com - PR3 and ranked 135,000 Alexa

politicaldisgust DOT com - PR4 and ranked 497,000 Alexa and dropping real real fast

jamooza DOT com - PR3

advise

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
Thanks. It is so restrictive that it might turn many webmasters off and drive them away, which is obviously not the goal.

Here is what I have done. I HAVE added all 3 of your links to Political Disgust and Jamooza. Please add my 3 links to your sites. Confirm when this has been done please. Thanks!

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Hi Temi - are we still trading links. Do you have my links on your sites? Please advise asap. Thanks!
James,
Is it now quicker for you to have a look at the site we traded links from? Why would I remove your links?

I tend to keep my link exchange partners link on my site till they told me then do not want to exchange links any more or the remove my links.

Just have a look on the site we traded links from and you will see your links there.

Thanks

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
cool - just checking - I sent you an email a few weeks back and never heard back. how are things going for you?

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I did reply to your email...... I think you need an personal organiser or something like that to help you organise better LOL you seem to forget/lost things, I have quite a few examples:

- This same thing about link, I replied to you about it via email and via PM at the biggest board
- I asked you for a subscription ad at the biggest board about 3-4 weeks ago, you promise to get back to me, I even sent you a reminder, you got back to me on the 25th of October saying you have not forgotten etc etc (see attached image for a copy of the email) I never bothered getting in touch with you again because I am sure you have forgotten.

Get organised James :)

cool - just checking - I sent you an email a few weeks back and never heard back. how are things going for you?

Attachments

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
I DID email you back about the subscription thing a few days after the "I have not forgotten about you....." email. I said we were only going to do prepaid payment for blocks of 3 months, 6 months, or a year at a time. I emailed you back! :)

Let's take this private again. If you are interested in the advertising, we would still love to have you. You have my email :)

Status
Not open for further replies.