My 2 Cents Prayer And Meditation

phoenix2015

Guys, It doesn't matter what religion you follow, I believe prayer and meditation are essential to a healthy life. Your physical health, mental health, and spiritual health can all be improved by taking the time to quiet your mind and be thankful. I pray and meditate every day. What do you think? Do you meditate and pray>

krishatg

Content Writer
Yes I meditate everyday it is very good practice indeed. It brings you in the state where you feel in such a way that you have everything in your life. It calms your senses it encourage us it increases our self control and also groom up our personality.

tipstechtut

Yes i love meditation and it gives us controlling power and it helps to develop our inner power. More relax and shooting feelings. And your feeling about life and everything will be positive.I like to say meditation is the "soul's food",we feel fulfilled by practicing it. And prayer helps to mentions our thanksgiving and thinking for others too. Mind ,body,soul will be healthy. Meditation is the way to be connected to the universe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

briannagodess

Praying is something natural to me, it's just like having conversations with God all through my day. I talk to Him when I'm commuting. I talk to Him when I have struggles. It is something that I do as a habit and I almost forget that I'm praying sometimes because it's almost like thinking already, something you do mindlessly.

I admit though that meditating is something that I haven't explored too well. I only take deep breaths in time of anger and anxiety but haven't really delved into the world of meditation.

MyDigitalpoint

As with other things in life, I have a busy life to devote time to meditation despite I used to do it fervently in the past. However there was a breaking point at which I looked back, and I found myself wasting too much time in doing nothing at all but improving my inner self without giving that improvement a practical use.

I decide to stop wasting time and start moving on. Of course, meditation is not a waste of time, but it seemed to me then.

Overtime, I learned that one thing or another are wrong; you may meditate and yet do something practical, trying to balance both.

As said above, I have no devoted time for meditation, but this doesn't mean I don't practice it. I meditate when I feel like needing a break to reconcile with myself or my surrounding, but usually for a brief moment after a hard-work day, or by the starting of this when I need to figure out what is the right pathway to follow then.

sunshine

Blue Belt
@phoenix2015 Great sharing, I love your true and effective thoughts. Actually all happenings in this universe just by the order and permission of almighty God, who is the Creator. So getting help from God by Praying before our any work not only helpful but it also a cause of our success and happiness.

Ramakrishnan

Yes I do prayer and meditation. For me prayer is a self-submission, a silent communication between myself and my Self. My morning starts with prayer which is a form of expressing my gratitude to the Absolute Reality and also a positive affirmation that it is going to be a good day. I meditate at night for few minutes before I go to sleep.

sunshine

Blue Belt
Yes I do prayer and meditation. For me prayer is a self-submission, a silent communication between myself and my Self. My morning starts with prayer which is a form of expressing my gratitude to the Absolute Reality and also a positive affirmation that it is going to be a good day. I meditate at night for few minutes before I go to sleep.
@Ramakrishnan I love to all who do prayers and meditation. Can you brief some experiences that you have gained from meditation practice ?

networld

To be frank I don't pray that much, but I believe in the supreme force that created this universe. I believe that God wants us to focus more on actions and try to give back to society more than what we receive. I don't like spending too much of time on prayers alone. It would be better if we can devote our time for some constructive actions as a submission to God. If we can make a little positive change in one's life that is the best gift to God.This is my personal opinion about prayers.

I am yet to try meditation, but I like meditation and I am aware of its advantages.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
what is prayer ?
we demands something from our creator (GOD).
god known everything about me.
what is meditation?
we forget ownself and attached with own pure soul and soul is the another form of god .
so when we do mediation we attached with god and its really prayer.
If we do meditation we do not need prayer as i think.

sunshine

Blue Belt
what is prayer ?
we demands something from our creator (GOD).
god known everything about me.
what is meditation?
we forget ownself and attached with own pure soul and soul is the another form of god .
so when we do mediation we attached with god and its really prayer.
If we do meditation we do not need prayer as i think.
Prayers and mediation are two separate practices. Prayers is the order from our creator Almighty Allah (God) and devote some time against HIM. Where as mediation is the action to get pleasant, calm and peace for our internal body relaxation. :)