Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Press Release Distribution, Is It Helpful?

Discussion in 'Press Releases (PR) and Directories' started by sunshine, Dec 30, 2015.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    I just heard that no matter what industry you’re in and no matter how small or big your company is, you can get benefit from press release distribution. I just want know that how press release can help us to boost up traffic for our professional website? What kind of content should be included in press release to attract more readers? I am waiting your. Also share some best press release writing tips if you can.

#1 sunshine, Dec 30, 2015 at 11:24 AM
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  2. RH-Calvin

Red Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Press release is a news or announcement made for your website products and services. Press release distribution helps to build traffic for your website and also helps to generate leads for your business.

3. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    In my own experience @sunshine@sunshine, it's really worth to submit your press release into distribution sites like PRWeb, NewsWire and so on. They are giving you massive traffic as it spreads to various news sites, publications, media and so on. I never tried dealing with paid press release distribution yet, but I did try PRLog. For me, PrLog is one of the best free press release distribution sites I've ever worked and experimented, and I got results as I expected. I tried it with a gaming niche, and I gained visitors and leads there for good. Press release distribution is totally worth it, even if you invest money with them.

4. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Press release is really something that is helpful for every website owners or webmasters. It allows your website or product to reach to most of the people out there. This is another meaning of promoting your website in another manner that can be done with other SEO aspects.
    It enhances traffic and sales as well and can be utilize much if done in a good way.

5. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    PR can positively contribute to your website greatly. Not only will it increase the influx of traffic for your website, it will also help you get loyal customers. Returning customers are the kind you want and good PR is one of the major deciding factors in regards to maintaining a loyal customer base.

6. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Yes potential visitors and customers are the base of any industry and among different advertising and marketing techniques press release submission is also one of the best. One can use paid paid press release distribution but free sites are also present giving good results in return.

7. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    The power of PR distribution is getting major news outlets/blogs picking up your story.

Submitting generic news like "My new website just got launched" on a free PR site is a waste of your time.

8. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    No mate, sometimes we can gain a lot of huge traffic and leads from free press release too. Just need to contribute on some good worth press release sites like PrLog which is one of the best free press release distribution sites.

9. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Could you give me an example of how free websites are giving good results? Where could I find these websites? Also, how could I post in these?

10. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    @coolyfrost Many free press release sites use media directories to make their own media lists of news journalists and sources. Advanced business companies use the established news release distribution services. You can easily find on google search these free distribution services with high page rank and good Alexa rank having combination of unique visitors and huge page views.

11. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Alright, that's really helpful, thank you very much. By the way how much impact do you think that the PR has given to you personally? Did you notice an increase in the amount of traffic you got?

12. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Good press releases definitely helps when it spreads. Almost all business, big or small can benefit from it. it helps increase the visibility of your site without spending too much money because it's inexpensive.

13. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Press Release is most useful for the getting high rank in search engine result page. You can make many links as you want in press release. But if you make a lot of links that only contain Press Release link. you may penalized by google or your ranking is down in search engine result page.

14. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    Well, this can help a website or a brand name to have more reach in most easiest way. This is also an easy step to get to know by the people out there. More the appealing Press Releases are more are the chances to be on top.

15. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Before you submit a press release, you must ask yourself whether you really have any news that you want to share with your prospective customers. Its best not to write a press release if you have no newsworthy content to share. Press release offers much higher indirect value than direct value in terms of SEO benefits. If your press release is good, it can get picked up by a news agency and get published on a newspaper, that way, it can increase the visibility of your brand.

16. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Sure newsworthy content is necessary. Actually most significant factor a press release provides is exposure. It moves your potential and targeted customers to find right information about your business on the internet and in a result gives you a good business.