Professional Manual Submission To 1000 Directories For $39 Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SubmitEnergy

Greetings Everyone,

SubmitEnergy.com is providing Manual Directory Submissions to 1000 Directories for one price of $39 Only . Please note this price is only for this Forum Visitors . Our Actual website prices are much more . You will get Detailed Reports according to our website . We accept PayPal / Metacharge / 2Checkout at the moment . Please go here submitenergy.com to Order Now. Please note we are not a one/two person team . We are full fledged Company providing services in many Domains . So rest assured , you are in Good hands . We look forward to the Orders

Best Regards,
Shehzad
SubmitEnergy.com

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Did you use your own service to promote your submitenergy.com website?

I have noticed in my 5 seconds of observation that your site has a gogole page rank of 0. Furthermore when using a link command to search for backlinks to your site on google (link:http://www.submitenergy.com/) I am seeing 0 inbound links.

I have also done a link check using yahoo site explorer and all I see is loads of spammy directories linking to your site that will hinder SEO more than help. Of the 70 backlinks yahoo is showing the majority come from 2 websites smashingdir.com and addurl-free.com which are two directories I would personally avoid.

Summary: NOT RECOMMENDED!

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
SubmitEnergy why don't you introduce yourself in our introduction forum ? You should be posting here only after you have posted at least 5 times on other section of this forum.

WWT thanks very much for your short review over this service. Do you think this is just a spammy message ?! shall I remove it ?

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
WWT thanks very much for your short review over this service. Do you think this is just a spammy message ?! shall I remove it ?
Nah, I think it should stay so we can all give him a public flaming for spamming this forum.

If you change the title of the thread to SubmitEnergy it will probably show up in the serps when someone searches for his company name to look for comments on his service. Then loads more people will see him get a flaming too.

Status
Not open for further replies.