Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Programming For Android App Development.

Discussion in 'General Programming Discussions' started by steve taylor, Feb 22, 2016.

1. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    I want to learn android app development. I searching online and off line instructor of android development. Which one is best for learning Offline course and online course. I found there are more opening in the company for android app developer. So I plan to learn android app development course. Suggest me which one is best?

2. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    You can go for online course however, there are certain things which can be cleared by a tutor only. You can get books which you can read and can also implement in programming. I would suggest you to go for offline course where your doubts will also be cleared and you will get a good platform to learn. Few coaching centers also provide certification in this course which you can further utilize in your interviews.

#2 Prasoon Arora, Feb 23, 2016 at 4:56 AM
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  3. PrashantD

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    If you are fluent with Web programming already, I suggest you to take a look at ionic. It is based on web programming and supports native android functions as well.

4. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Android development is trading course in IT sector. there are many Android training institute that provide full training on Android development. Android is widely used in e-commerce also many types of application is developed by Android. In Android training courses many types of course are provided for better careers opportunity. You need to spend 6 month 4 learning Android.