programming language

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdulnet

White Belt
Hi friends
I am finding the java programming language difficult,kindly give me tips on how to go about this particular language.
Thanks.

desiree19

White Belt
you mean java?as in java?or javascript?thats 2 different things but whatever you are referring to, you just need to know the basics first and after that,try exploring it slowly until you get familliarized with it then play with it,don't think its difficult,cause it will affect your point of view in that field,always think you can do this.

joana

White Belt
I agree with you desiree. Learning things with passion will make you a best person in your field.

darrelljones

Yellow Belt
Yeah Java is not easy language to learn.One has to go through with each basic concepts.Start with OOPs concept.If you are familiar with C++ then its quite helpful to learn Java.Go for some tutorials and practice all the exercises.

J

jacobadam

Oh java is a pure object oriented programming language. Straightly say its like C++. Do you know C++? First you have to learn about C++. After you could easily get Java coding and structure.

hboss

Yellow Belt
To learn JAVA is very difficult for that you should start from basics and java basics is c and c++ language..
oops is most important to learn java,,,

Danielmartin040

Yellow Belt
java is a pure object oriented programming language. Straightly say its like C++. Do you know C++? First you have to learn about C++. After you could easily get Java coding and structure.you can learn through java tutorials.

rousellwall

White Belt
If you want to learn JAVA find out the some tutorial online. Please check this link -> tutorialspoint dot com /java/. I hope you will get a better idea about JAVA.

adammorgany

White Belt
There are a lot of resource in the online. You can also search over lynda.com. They have almost great of video and its quite really helpful.

sourabh_kr

Yellow Belt
Remember nothing is easy and nothing is impossible, you just need to start and give as much as time you can give, start from core java then go towards advance java, i am sure you will be master in this.

Best of luck :2thumbs-up:

jhony117

Yellow Belt
As desiree says
you mean java?as in java?or javascript?thats 2 different things but whatever you are referring to, you just need to know the basics first and after that,try exploring it slowly until you get familliarized with it then play with it,don't think its difficult,cause it will affect your point of view in that field,always think you can do this.
It is not difficult. Just think that you can do it and you can play it. First you must have to know its basics.

hafijali

White Belt
yes java is too much difficult to use. but if you clear your all problem which come in doing programming in java you can be good in java.

Status
Not open for further replies.