ps3 its going to change the world of gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigzall

Yellow Belt
from the facts i have read ps3 is going to be 24x as better as ps2 that is awsome that was out of the ops2 mag (official playstation 2 magazine)Sony said that there are hopes that the PS3 will be 1,000 times as powerful as the Quick Facts about: PlayStation 2 now bill gates has some work cut out for him dosnt he?? can you imagine ps3 wow....................psp has blown away mini-consoles has'nt it??
summary:
playstation good xbox and gamecube bad playstation GOOD ps3 will be the best console of our small lives...

STH_Warning

White Belt
coolgreen44 said:
Yea after forever it will drop
WELL the director of the PS3 Ken Kutaragi said there is no price yet or he doesnt want to reveale it. He's ball parking it to $410 BUT thats just a estimation he is taking a $90-100 PRICE CUT yes thats true and thats deep. Sony is going to be 24x powerful than the PS2's emotion engine and its going to be x2 than the 360 and supports blu-ray which is a disk that has layers well in this case there using dual layer'd which is 50GB while 360 is using HD-DVD players with DVD or they might be MIGHT be using HD-DVD player and the DVD dual layerd are going to be 25Gigs and dont let me go into blu-ray and its capablites and the PS3s

STH_Warning

White Belt
IT MIGHT it probably wont but its just me. Maybe $350 I mean this is next gen stuff its going to be great. You can surf the internet its just like a computer and take pics and upload it and all other kind of stuff and alot of developers are comming to PS3 some jump the ship to xbox to PS2 or from 360 to PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.