PS3 Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

imported_John121

Yellow Belt
As the E3 extravaganza draws ever closer, the volume of fake next-gen 'mock-up' pictures appearing on the internet increases accordingly.

And while some efforts are slapdash and shoddy, others display a level of considerable Photoshop wizardry, which warrants a special mention, like this ultra-shiny image currently in circulation on that ever frantic hotbed of scurrilous rumour, the world wide web.

Okay, so it looks like a projector/camera hybrid but, in our opinion at least, it's far more stylish than some of the consoles currently littered around the gamesradar.com TV.
----- This thing looks soo awesome. Everyone will love this thing.

To see it go to, www.gamesradar.com

L

louisa_king

John121 said:
As the E3 extravaganza draws ever closer, the volume of fake next-gen 'mock-up' pictures appearing on the internet increases accordingly.

And while some efforts are slapdash and shoddy, others display a level of considerable Photoshop wizardry, which warrants a special mention, like this ultra-shiny image currently in circulation on that ever frantic hotbed of scurrilous rumour, the world wide web.

Okay, so it looks like a projector/camera hybrid but, in our opinion at least, it's far more stylish than some of the consoles currently littered around the gamesradar.com TV.
----- This thing looks soo awesome. Everyone will love this thing.

To see it go to, www.gamesradar.com
do you know any good cheats for the ps2 game san adreaus
and the game ssx tricky cheers luv from lou

L

louisa_king

do you know any good cheats for gta san adreaus and ssx tricky
thanksXX
luv fom lou

I

imported_rallyfan

Yes i agree with viper i rekon xbox 360 is goin to be much better in my opinion.
alot of PS fanboys have just been goin round and posting bad stuff about xbox but to be onest i dnt care wat they think they just know xbox rules and can't take it.
It's getting way overated!

Viper

Yellow Belt
The PS3 looks like a cd player, it looks like one o those cd players that look like they are from the 60's!
lol

Patrick

Yellow Belt
aaawww...

never mind though, you have a PC which is far better than any console will ever be, for gaming and everything else!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.