Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Disaster

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John121

Yellow Belt
Its a money maker. It has 333mhz you can listen to muzik, you can take pictures, i believe you can watch videos and you got the 3d gaming.. what more do you need?

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Yes you can watch videos on it. Another awesome addition is that the discs, as big as Gamecube discs, are encased in a uhh case which means no scratches!!

John121

Yellow Belt
Yea man, thats sweet. And how the disk cartrage comes out.. It pops out soo sweet. I think I might buy one. I have the money

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
They are $250 a pop at EB Games and my bro going to buy one, which means I can't use it lol. Nah he might, I might let him use my AW pc mehbeh lol. Go to Playstation.com i believe for more info on the all new PSP!

John121

Yellow Belt
Your bro? Yeah right. I totally doubt that. No Need. i got enough info about the PSP. I didnt know it was $250 though.. wow.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Nah, my bro is going to get one but the is waiting for the price to lower, I said good luck its gonna be a while man

John121

Yellow Belt
Im not really worrying about the price. I worrying about when more games will come out on it. I seen like twisted metal.. NBA game and a few others. :eek:

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Im not really worrying about the price. I worrying about when more games will come out on it. I seen like twisted metal.. NBA game and a few others. :eek:
The only bad thing is, that mostly when new Platforms are released, they usually stop making games for older platforms. I know that sounds stupid, but what about the people without enough money to buy a newer platform? I mean the prices keep going up everytime a newer one comes out

John121

Yellow Belt
Yea thats true. Then you better save your money, because right now.. I dont see any new system comming out for less then $400 dollars. Remember when ps2 first came out? started at $400 and began dropping. :cool:

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Yea thats true. Then you better save your money, because right now.. I dont see any new system comming out for less then $400 dollars. Remember when ps2 first came out? started at $400 and began dropping. :cool:
This is true, although people may get mad at the ""supposed"" $700 PS3 this may start riots? or something.

John121

Yellow Belt
hey.. I dont blame the price.. it takes money and sweat to put those systems together and on top of that they have a limited space to put it in. Its not like they're building a computer tower thats 6x8

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
hey.. I dont blame the price.. it takes money and sweat to put those systems together and on top of that they have a limited space to put it in. Its not like they're building a computer tower thats 6x8
That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that not many people are going to spend $700 on a video game consol (VGC), you can buy a computer for less than that :D

John121

Yellow Belt
But why play a video game on a Pc screen with 17" monitor when you can play a video game on a TV as big as you want? Makes no since huh? :cool:

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
But why play a video game on a Pc screen with 17" monitor when you can play a video game on a TV as big as you want? Makes no since huh? :cool:
Sense** John , but it makes sense, lots of gamers enjoy playing on PCs rather than others, and te new 30" monitor is big, plus most TV screens that people play on are 30" to 40" because they don't wanna burn out the bigs

John121

Yellow Belt
Lol. But most computers "hickup" when playing on them. At least mine does.. and it glitches and the colors get distorted.. and when i turn the game off the screen is huge! like 800x600 when it should be 1024x768.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Lol. But most computers "hickup" when playing on them. At least mine does.. and it glitches and the colors get distorted.. and when i turn the game off the screen is huge! like 800x600 when it should be 1024x768.
Lol, I hate it when it does that. But AW computers don't he he... I only hope mine gets here today

Status
Not open for further replies.