Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Question About Creating An Email Campaign

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Email Marketing' started by jimimoorison, Mar 31, 2019.

1. jimimoorison

jimimoorison New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi all,
    I have an email list of 26,500 email subscribers. These are all email opt ins or past purchases since 2014. I would say about ~12K have purchased in the last year. For those ~12k, i have each purchase segmented into a category which makes targeted email marketing based off previous purchase easy.
    As I am new to email marketing, I am curious what the potential ROI could be off this list if I were to do an email campaign of 3-4 emails per month. Average purchase is about $50. Each email would generally offer a discount or incentive to purchase, or highlight items based off previous purchases. Also curious if anyone has any recommendations on how I should structure the email campaign.
    This list has never been used, outside of the occasional black Friday sale email.
    Any insights or advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks!