Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Question about paypal debit card

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Zirkon Kalti, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    I would like to know more about Paypal debit card. Which country does Paypal offer the debit card? Can you use it to withdraw from ATM? Does it charge a fee? What is the process of obtaining one if I wanted the card?

2. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Paypal offers its debit card, only to some specific countries. It's specially built for people residing in the USA. When you login into your account, you will be presented an advertisement by Paypal. It will be about that debit card, click on it and follow on-screen instructions.

After applying for your card, you will get details about your card, which will include transaction charges, card price, etc. You can understand everything about it from that page.

3. networld

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    I think in counties like India, a PayPal debit card is of no use as we cannot hold the fund in PayPal account for more than 24 hours.

You can use a PayPal ATM card anywhere in the world and there is a limit on the usage. The daily spending limit is $3000 and daily ATM limit is $400. When you use a PayPal debit card, the fund available in PayPal account is used initially and if the PayPal fund is insufficient, you should have a backup funding source with your PayPal account.

4. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    Paypal debit and credit cards are only available in the US. If your paypal account is based in the US and have used US bank account to verify your paypal you can off course use paypal debit or paypal credit card from any where. These cards make easy to with draw money directly via ATM. Sadly, this feature is not available in other territories. IN order to use this service you must have social security number issued to American taxpayer.

5. networld

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    Wow, that is quite a lot of information, thanks. That means PayPal debit card is not open for any countries except US. Even if card is available here they have to change the terms first in consultation with the local authorities to use the debit card. Yes, a debit card could be the easiest way to withdraw funds directly. Now it takes upto 5-7 days for the amount to get reflected in local bank account. That's a lot of time I think. A debit card could ward off these demerits for sure.

6. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    To be honest with all of you guys, I am usually looking forward for owning a Paypal debit card myself. I am not sure if this is already implemented for the Philippines, but I believe one day it will. Instead of waiting for days to credit my Paypal balance to the bank account, the Paypal debit card can be used to withdraw instantly from any ATM, but I think there will be some reasonable charges for us to do it since banks are charging foreign and other bank ATMs when we withdraw through them. Again, I wanna own this Paypal debit card as soon as it implements on our country, and I hope you guys too.

7. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    I think PayPal debit card is only available in the US. I can't wait for it to be available elsewhere but I couldn't see it getting available worldwide soon. Surely, it would be much easier to withdraw from PayPal to PayPal debit card than other cards. I am not sure though so I hope to from people about this offer, which is PayPal debit card. Anybody from US here?

8. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    A Paypal debit card is definitely an easier and more convenient way to get your money from your Paypal account. It can even be used worldwide as a card and even as an ATM, basically where Mastercard is accepted. I would love to have one but unfortunately, it is still limited in the US.

9. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Paypal debit card is not available for the all country . For issuing Paypal debit card first you have to check Paypal debit card is available for your country or not . If it is available for your country then you can apply for Paypal debit card.Paypal debit card accepted on all ATM but it may charge for transaction.

10. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    Paypal debit card is best for withdraw of your money but it is sad that it is not for all country. If in your country it is available then you can get it by applying for paypal debit card. As it is easy to withdraw your money from ATM at any time without waiting for bank to clear your money.

11. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    As a freelancer an account is necessary on any online payment processing site which helps you to get your freelancer amount into your local bank account and all we know that Paypal is the best among all.
    While we register on Paypal it gives all the options which are available for us,Paypal debit card is provided in some specific country,in my country(INDIA) Paypal debit card is not offered.

12. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    PayPal debit card available on us and few more country. getting a paypal debit is not a very difficult task. If you are us resident you can apply for PayPal debit card.
    There are few easy steps that you can follow with paypal.

13. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Paypal is provide the Paypal debit card for US resident citizen and some more country, If you have resident of US, you can apply for Paypal debit card.
    If you loss or anyone stolen your card then don't worry about that because Paypal provide the GPS tracker in Paypal debit card it means easy to found your card.