Rap Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Yellow Belt
Although still uncertain as to the exact distintion between Rap and Hip-Hop i'm pretty sure i like both, although i'll tend to go for what i think of as hip-hop artists rather than rap artists more often than not. e.g. Turntablists like Kid Koala, RJD2 and DJ format i love! Also hip-hop groups like Jurasic 5. When i think of rap i tend to think of people like Eminem, Dre, 2Pac. Which i don't like as much..

I think it was Flava Flav (of course Public Enemy rule!!) who said "Rap is something you do, Hip-Hop is something you live" (or similar!!). I guess it's all the same really...!

wigzall

Yellow Belt
i like older rapping when it was fresh and original like n.w.a but mordern rap is really quite annoying i perfere to "mosh" as they call it by they i mean chavs!!!!!

Patrick

Yellow Belt
Sorry, i wasn't very clear. The music doesn't sound average. Those are all great types of music, but it doesn't sound like a particularly unusual set of tastes to me!

weaponx12o

Yellow Belt
i personally dont like rap music much, since it all sounds the same to me and theres usually no plot to the songs. hip hop on the other hand (especially old school) i like

Status
Not open for further replies.