Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Recommendations To Get Better Results From Mailchimp

Discussion in 'Mailchimp Related Email Marketing Issues' started by sunshine, Jan 9, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Would you like to use email to sell more of your products or services? Below are some great tips that you can use today to supercharge your email marketing campaign while using mailchimp. Customers always like getting something in exchange of nothing so give your customers something free and you can send your customers or readers a good eBook or even your latest blog posts for their reference. This is the simplest and easiest way to use mailchimp to grow your business. Without a good list and a number of quality subscribers, nobody is even seeing your email campaign so try to have a good subscriber list because a good subscriber list is the foundation on which any great email campaign is built. One of the great things about mailchimp, is that it provides a great deal of information that can help determine if your content is hitting the mark.

2. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    At Sunshine, what are the other items you can offer, I think the eBook is overrated and most of them do not contain useful information, and I just end up deleting them and then adding the email address to my spam list, if I don't find it satisfactory and not everyone will like to read, so what other options are there, everyone on here keeps saying eBooks alone.

3. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    MailChimp is effective in doing demographic and activity-based segmentation and knowing such will help you in positioning your product to you target market. You can also use the site’s unsubscribe survey that will aid in knowing why your subscribers stopped in unsubscribing to your mails.